Home The Bridge

Shouldn't these be the same?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
1p3sws70uobb.jpg
One is Immortalized; the other is 4/5 and fully equipped. What is more odd is that the one with higher numbers is the 4/5. Wierd.

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you restarted the app?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    His individual XP probably isn't 100%.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't restarted today. Perhaps my new one was finished after my fleet's latest room was upgraded. I'll try restarting. It hadn't occurred to me that this was a possibility.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    There is also an error if you build something but change away from the build screen before it is applied. It doesn't let the stats get boosted. What I don't know is if the server corrects the problem at some point because I haven't seen it fix the problem on restart. If it wasn't a missed bonus, it was probably a low level item between level 1-20. I would check the wiki to see what boosts stats on SEC proficiency by 4 for min and max other than a stat bonus.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    If I recall correctly gauntlet stats are locked so any changes to equipment or room base/coolection bonus after starting a gauntlet won't apply. I learnt this the hard way when I added my Caretakerr for the first time and I was still levelling him.
    Did you equip an item after starting the gauntlet?

EDIT
    Sorry strike that you obviously didn't because the immortalised one is the one affected, sheesh i need to wake up.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • There is also an error if you build something but change away from the build screen before it is applied. It doesn't let the stats get boosted. What I don't know is if the server corrects the problem at some point because I haven't seen it fix the problem on restart. If it wasn't a missed bonus, it was probably a low level item between level 1-20. I would check the wiki to see what boosts stats on SEC proficiency by 4 for min and max other than a stat bonus.

I always thought the stats would be automatically corrected when that happens. If not, then I guess I have a lot of characters with incomplete skills or proficiencies :|
  • I was just thinking, maybe your immortal Picard was on a shuttle or a voyage when the starbase was upgraded and so he won't get the latest bonus until he's back?
  • My first thought was - wow 2 Mirror Picards at full strength. Wish I had that kind of luck.
    Restart worked. It must have been the timing of when the room update finished. Apparently room update bonuses only work after a restart. Good to know.
    My first thought was - wow 2 Mirror Picards at full strength. Wish I had that kind of luck.

Not really luck. I had started the game a couple months before the Mirror Picard mega event,.so I had him from that and immortalized because of Picard-gate. Then I got the campaign this month.
    I was just thinking, maybe your immortal Picard was on a shuttle or a voyage when the starbase was upgraded and so he won't get the latest bonus until he's back?

This could also be. I think he was returning from a voyage at the time, so maybe that is the case. But I don't remember for sure.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DavideBooks Please let us know if this at some point in time equalled out or if the issue is persistent. This makes me kind of paranoid...
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    There is also an error if you build something but change away from the build screen before it is applied. It doesn't let the stats get boosted. What I don't know is if the server corrects the problem at some point because I haven't seen it fix the problem on restart. If it wasn't a missed bonus, it was probably a low level item between level 1-20. I would check the wiki to see what boosts stats on SEC proficiency by 4 for min and max other than a stat bonus.

I always thought the stats would be automatically corrected when that happens. If not, then I guess I have a lot of characters with incomplete skills or proficiencies :|

It has happened to me a few times by mistake because I was swiping faster than the program was updating and the restart didn't fix it. Maybe some other mechanism is in place that corrects it but I haven't kept track beyond the restart to know.
    Restart worked. It must have been the timing of when the room update finished. Apparently room update bonuses only work after a restart. Good to know.
    My first thought was - wow 2 Mirror Picards at full strength. Wish I had that kind of luck.

Not really luck. I had started the game a couple months before the Mirror Picard mega event,.so I had him from that and immortalized because of Picard-gate. Then I got the campaign this month.

Maybe the platform makes a difference when it comes to when the bonuses are applied. I don't remember restarting for bonuses to apply.
    @DavideBooks Please let us know if this at some point in time equalled out or if the issue is persistent. This makes me kind of paranoid...

I thought I stated it clearly, but obviously not. Sorry. Yes, a restart worked.

I play exclusively on my Samsung phone, for what it's worth. I can only assume it was a failure to restart (or, rather, not bothering with a restart) often. I never really like restarting since it is bother. That is probably the cause. Or, as someone else suggested, my immortalized Picard may have been on a voyage still at the time so the bonus didn't get applied to him. In the end, it all worked out. It is just an oddity.
  • 1p3sws70uobb.jpg
    One is Immortalized; the other is 4/5 and fully equipped. What is more odd is that the one with higher numbers is the 4/5. Wierd.

One of these things is not like the others
    One of these things just doesn't belong
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
    Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
    If you guessed this one is not like the others
    Then you're absolutely...right!
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the end, it all worked out. It is just an oddity.
    Sorry from my end that I did not get it in the first place. Thanks for clarification!

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.