Home The Bridge

4th campaign - what do you hope for?

2»

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll be "that guy"... Do we really need more SEC? We got Thrax, Kol, and Janeway from mega events recently. We got Leland and MJLP from recent campains (not counting Durango Troi since we just got one copy). Sure MJLP and Janeway are SECondary, but still... Lots of SEC, now with Sisko thrown on top.

I'll still get Sisko, but will I freeze one of the others now?

Booooo 😉 but to answer your question yes you would Sisko has better voyage score even with trait mismatch he’d probably be still better and his base is far superior. Or you can keep them as back up when Sisko is called away for event tour of duty.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not what I hoped for but still fine. I have none of both.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a thing with my crew. The top row is mega event legendaries Lol, Thrax, and Janeway. Then it's all campaign (plus Killy).

0jc2assopz2o.png

So now that we have Sisko, will Rura Penthe Kirk be next? If they decide on Voyager, Klingon Janeway is my best. Enterprise is usually last, but maybe they won't be. My best ENT SEC base is EV Suit Archer. Now that would be interesting - one that we received via in-game mail. The fifth campaign is a month away, so we'll see.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is Voyager themed, I would want either EV Suit Seven, or Katrine for the 5*, or stretch it a bit and go Boothby Replicant or Rain Robinson.
    If Enterprise, Defensive Phlox, Sphere Builder Presage, or...? (Wow, we REALLY need more ENT 5* crew!)
    If TOS, Mirror Kirk or Mirror Sulu, maybe Trelane?

I would not be against the idea of newly created crew for this either.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I considered the Megas & Campaigns together and came up with this fill-in-the-blanks exercise:

njs8exl990qp.jpeg

Kirk in the TOS slot would better fit the emerging pattern of Captains, but the lack of a MED in this list is glaring (to me, anyway). 🖖🏻

EDIT: I should have formatted my “suggestions” for the August mega & Campaign 5 in italics, to be clearer.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    I considered the Megas & Campaigns together and came up with this fill-in-the-blanks exercise:

njs8exl990qp.jpeg

Kirk in the TOS slot would better fit the emerging pattern of Captains, but the lack of a MED in this list is glaring (to me, anyway). 🖖🏻

Did they ever do a Troi card for the Voyager episodes where she counsels Barclay? If so, and if she makes an appearance on STP, then I could see her being the VOY campaign legendary.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

njs8exl990qp.jpeg

Did they ever do a Troi card for the Voyager episodes where she counsels Barclay? If so, and if she makes an appearance on STP, then I could see her being the VOY campaign legendary.

Please sign me up for Vacationing Troi, I am 1000% on board with that.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes a new card would be awesome! Or maybe DB could do a poll.
    Let’s fly!
    I think it'll based on franchise promotions. We got a month of Sisko. We'll have a month of Voyager. And then we'll have another Picard promotion. So Enterprise will get shafted again. But I hope they get their day. Especially if it's Humbled Archer of that DIP/MED combo.
    Farewell 🖖
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes a new card would be awesome! Or maybe DB could do a poll.

I think you forgot to include the sarcasm hashtag. :p
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    It was announced on a Thursday last time, so we could get the news tomorrow.

With @SunshineRiker gone, maybe DB will delve into Enterprise? I would love Humbled or Imprinted Archer for the five star.

I believe enough of my counter-measures remain so that we'll never see another ENT crew again... MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Just kidding - I can't code to save my life. Who knows what crew we'll get next!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    How about a Legendary Apollo!?! I would sure go for that.

0ehtco0vfmcu.png

Let’s fly!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Legendary Apollo!?! I would sure go for that.

Wouldn’t be the worst idea they could have, although there are dozens of TOS crew I can think of with no cards that I’d rather have before they add a second card for Apollo.