Home Ready Room
Options

Ruinous Staycation

I am having problems with the double med upper side of this node. Thinking of maybe reverend phlox but mine only has one star. Suggestions on crew for it?

Comments

• Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    The second med (3a) has a reward, the last one I need! I think I need to use the same med twice to get through the whole thing.
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Ok, ignored the first med mode and got it!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    Ok, ignored the first med mode and got it!

Yay! I had to fail that same MED node on "Ruinous Staycation", too, and I think I deliberately failed another one somewhere else in Episode 10. That was an important game playing strategy I learned from the "Ex Astris, Scientia" mission 5 "No Man Left Behind" back before Starbase bonuses. There was just no way to play through and clear, let alone crit, all the nodes. Somewhere, I had to fail at least one no matter which track I took. Thankfully, CMO Crusher could still clear the last node even if I failed two nodes, God bless her.
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    I cracked my Ruinous Staycation with "Determined Jury Rigger Janeway", a dash of "Mirror Picard" and a double dose of "Bell Riots Bashir " used on both med nodes that critted.

My Bell Bashir has 1374 + (146-402), which was enough with a lucky roll to crit both nodes in a row, making for quite a juicy ad-warp double afterwards, since janeway and picard also did their crit-magic.