Home The Bridge
Options

Disappearing citations

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may have a unique solution to this issue.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    What would also help is when you feed single items into the replicator, it would be possible to tap them to see what they are so you don’t have to go to your inventory, look at the item, remember exactly what it looks like, go back to the replicator and then cross your fingers you don’t feed something into the replicator that looks exactly like something else.

Yes, that would help, but there needs to be another way to get rid of stuff besides the replicator. I often go for long periods with nothing to replicate.

Same here. Bring on The Honor Machine!!

Because recycling is the honorable thing to do. I fully agree.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    What would also help is when you feed single items into the replicator, it would be possible to tap them to see what they are so you don’t have to go to your inventory, look at the item, remember exactly what it looks like, go back to the replicator and then cross your fingers you don’t feed something into the replicator that looks exactly like something else.

Yes, that would help, but there needs to be another way to get rid of stuff besides the replicator. I often go for long periods with nothing to replicate.

Same here. Bring on The Honor Machine!!

Because recycling is the honorable thing to do. I fully agree.

That is a great way of looking at it!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I think I may have a unique solution to this issue.

Dish!!
  • Options
    My inventory is below 1000. I am not sure whether Legendary does have a expiration period or not. Does it expire after 7 days or I can have as Long as possible
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My inventory is below 1000. I am not sure whether Legendary does have a expiration period or not. Does it expire after 7 days or I can have as Long as possible

It will stay in your inventory so long as you are under 1000

• Options
    At the very least, can we get a recycle/replimator to convert useless items into holoemitters?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the farm (7 characters) daily for replication. Specific items that a character has somewhere in their build that arent always easy to come by (like 2* security codes or 0* ancient films). It allows me to get rid of useless character items that I no longer need, like Paris' Rocket Pack, and stay well under the 1000 item weirdness where items can possibly disappear. Granted, it takes up space, but I find it effective.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...