Home The Bridge
Options

Does DB Not Want My Money?

calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
No offers over the weekend, then a fuel offer?

I guess they are doing so well they don’t want me to toss my quatloos in their direction...

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want you to buy the Dilithium offer I suspect. Might not be a bad idea with a probable Elusive Treasures coming up.
  • Options
    ObristObrist ✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura for $10 is what I'd like to see.
  • Options
    Yes, another legendary crew or a mixed bundle with packs chronitons and dillithium 😍😍
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kinda expecting a Dancing Uhura + chrons deal (or another 5* Uhura). I love the chron/dil/pack deal (of course) but understand that should be a rarity (and timing is bad with the dil sale).

Maybe this fuel deal is a money maker for you. I just have zero interest.

Again, especially after an offer-free weekend.

I am sitting here with cash in my hand TRYING to give it to you. All you gotta do is take it... lol
  • Options
    I just bought some Tuesday packs (of course without any legendary crew) and needed some more dillithium so I accepted the mega sale... Happy Tuesday everyone. 😘
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I have to stop buying Tuesday packs.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Or make the 10 for 10 available in portal each week. Even if i will get a lot of honor i will still buy that more often than any other offer.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    repeat mobile doc for $10
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kinda expecting a Dancing Uhura + chrons deal (or another 5* Uhura). I love the chron/dil/pack deal (of course) but understand that should be a rarity (and timing is bad with the dil sale).

I am sitting here with cash in my hand TRYING to give it to you. All you gotta do is take it... lol

I've taken the chron/Dil/pack deal, myself. The $10 legendary deals are always welcome.

I understand the business model behind the packs, but I just can't get behind it like I do the guaranteed items, like those mentioned above and event deals.

But you want something kind of fresh? How about slots for dollars? (or other currency) Not often. Just every now and then so new players don't have to wait for the sale.

How about currency for revival tokens? I would buy those at say four for $5?

How about a legendary behold? One for maybe $5 or sweeten the pot with chronitons, etc and make it $10?

Would legendary citations break the honor currency? If not, then maybe $25 each?

How about a new item: Anti Matter Storage? Create an item to boost maximum AM for voyages by say, 250 for $5? Then refills go about 10 minutes longer. Combined with those revival tokens, it could be appealing.

Would you consider monetizing the Accolades? I don't know how that would work, but it could be a deal the day or two before the campaign closes.

Yeah, I'm spitballing. Let me know if any of this sticks. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've taken the chron/Dil/pack deal, myself. The $10 legendary deals are always welcome.

I understand the business model behind the packs, but I just can't get behind it like I do the guaranteed items, like those mentioned above and event deals.

But you want something kind of fresh? How about slots for dollars? (or other currency) Not often. Just every now and then so new players don't have to wait for the sale.

How about currency for revival tokens? I would buy those at say four for $5?

How about a legendary behold? One for maybe $5 or sweeten the pot with chronitons, etc and make it $10?

Would legendary citations break the honor currency? If not, then maybe $25 each?

How about a new item: Anti Matter Storage? Create an item to boost maximum AM for voyages by say, 250 for $5? Then refills go about 10 minutes longer. Combined with those revival tokens, it could be appealing.

Would you consider monetizing the Accolades? I don't know how that would work, but it could be a deal the day or two before the campaign closes.

Yeah, I'm spitballing. Let me know if any of this sticks. :)

Yes, legendary citation offers would be bought by me every time!

• Options
    Productive approach: repeat the same thing every week.
    How about the much loved 5* for $10.00? Mentioned many times in many threads.
    Or, doing something else on tue besides new 5* rarely dropping in diluted tue packs?Also discussed many times.
    Mr lorca has a few suggestions above for simple purchase offers that could replace tue pack only 5* and would be well liked.

IMO all Tuesday “pack only” new crew should be integrated into event crew. This would extend the amount of new card development to keep the game stable longer. If 3-4 new cards a week continues, at this rate we will have nothing left except “timelines originals” or cartoon cards Soon.
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    at this rate we will have nothing left except “timelines originals” or cartoon cards Soon.

Hey! I want more TAS cards. Cartoon Kirk would be a great addition to the game
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    repeat mobile doc for $10

I’d sign on for that. Then again, I’d buy it and then get an all-immortal behold with him in it when I cash in my pack stockpile.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50 of dilithium for $25 deal.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    elusive treasures
    elusive treasures
    elusive treasures
    elusive treasures
    elusive treasures
    elusive treasures
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I like the bundling ones. 15 portal pulls, 3,000 dilithium, and 1,000 chrons. Those are the types that I look forward to
    The one with 3000 chrons istead I like more. These I always buy.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I like the $10 recent legendary offers, with chrons or creds as bonus.
  • Options
    My favorite offer is the $10 legendary.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    A more productive approach would be to discuss the kind of offers you would like to see :)

I like the bundling ones. 15 portal pulls, 3,000 dilithium, and 1,000 chrons. Those are the types that I look forward to

These are what I look forward to as well.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    First: This garbage showed up on my doorstep today. Isn't there a way to write in a script to say if you are VIP10+ you don't get such useless offers? And maybe just target VIP4-9, since they would likely be the best candidates to use them?

b3qvoyoha5zw.jpg

How about something new? The ULTIMATE Build your crew: 10x Portal Pulls, 2x4* Citations, 1x5* Citation and 1,000 Dilithium for $24.99

I'm pretty sure that offer is garbage and no one should be spending on it. Especially VIP4-9. The less you spend the more you need to make every dollar count, and that offer is not it. A VIP4 is not buying the premium campaign every month. Would they rather buy a premium campaign or two of that offer?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that offer is garbage and no one should be spending on it. Especially VIP4-9. The less you spend the more you need to make every dollar count, and that offer is not it. A VIP4 is not buying the premium campaign every month. Would they rather buy a premium campaign or two of that offer?
    This offer could work if it came in addition to others and not instead of them and if it was a real micropayment, like 1 or 2 $ (with adjusted VIP). I am always short on replicator food but 5 $ is just too expensive.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    I can actually remember a time when I was short on replicator items. But that was before ship schematics in abundance (when I was still building my Krayton and Prakesh), before trainers became obsolete (when all 1*, 2* and 3* crew were finished and I received more from regular gameplay than I could spend on levelling crew), before starbase components, and before replicator rations themselves.

Even back then, I would not have bought that offer.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I think if there was a lick of dilithium and these items were more like stocking fillers I think more people may bite.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO