Home The Bridge
Options

New Mirror Voyager chars coming soon?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be fine with it if some of these were added. Mirror Torres and Mirror Kim look interesting and as Elim Lorca mentioned, a 5* Pirate Janeway would be fun too.

voy_mirror_cover02.jpg

(I just added the image from the link that Admiral Aki shared, in case someone wants to see it in the discussion without opening the article :D )

But where is Janeway's eyepatch?

51skklt6dzgz.jpg

Cybernetics? Looks like her left arm might be an upgrade from the standard package.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    I'd be fine with it if some of these were added. Mirror Torres and Mirror Kim look interesting and as Elim Lorca mentioned, a 5* Pirate Janeway would be fun too.

voy_mirror_cover02.jpg

(I just added the image from the link that Admiral Aki shared, in case someone wants to see it in the discussion without opening the article :D )

51skklt6dzgz.jpg

I actually like the art of the DB original better than this new version of her, but it's Janeway, so I'd still want her mirror-pirate version if they added it to the game :D
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

voy_mirror_cover02.jpg

51skklt6dzgz.jpg

I actually like the art of the DB original better than this new version of her, but it's Janeway, so I'd still want her mirror-pirate version if they added it to the game :D

Yes I like DB's better too. DB's version has character and uniqueness. The comic version is just people with steroids.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Moar fakes to airlock1!1!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

They are all fake. None of the trek characters exist in real life.

Whaaaaaa—?!? 😱

7RzanQX.gif

Hahaha.

They are all fake. None of the trek characters exist in real life.

ecnezrrvqw6a.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is surprisingly similar artwork. I can see this as plausible for the Mirror universe. The Tuvok factor is a big question mark, but even if the writters don't come up with a way to make it work, the multiverse is a handy way to allow both to exist.
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    The Tuvok problem is simple. He was infiltrating the Terran rebellion the same way his prime universe counterpart was infiltrating the Maquis. There’s enough symmetry there to make it plausible.
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    It'd be nice to see Mirror Tuvok make an appearance here one day, I was surprised to see him when I re-watched the DS9 episodes. I'm also wondering if there's any mirror TNG crew cameos we might have missed outside of the ones we already have (Worf & O'Brien)
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    TS199 wrote: »
    It'd be nice to see Mirror Tuvok make an appearance here one day, I was surprised to see him when I re-watched the DS9 episodes. I'm also wondering if there's any mirror TNG crew cameos we might have missed outside of the ones we already have (Worf & O'Brien)

Promiment in the mirror TNG comic but were not part of the Mirror Mega: Mirror Riker, Mirror Yar, Mirror Barclay, Mirror Wesley, Mirror Guinan, Mirror Brahms, Mirror Jellico