Home The Bridge
Options

Could the Q Mega Mean......

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Amanda Rogers???

Comments

• Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please, please pretty PLEASE with cheesecake on top!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Amanda Rogers and Kevin Uxbridge the Douwd. I would have an event month where all the Q-like beings such as the Douwd, Trelane, colorful cube, Gary Mitchell and others have joined together to fight the Q continuum and Q, Amanda Rogers and Quinn are appealing to the other star trek characters to take their side.

I love this idea. What I would really love, on top of this, is if the story builds to two of those characters (or some variants of Q) taking over in both Honor Hall and Gauntlet at the end of the Mega.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I want Amanda Rogers and Kevin Uxbridge the Douwd. I would have an event month where all the Q-like beings such as the Douwd, Trelane, colorful cube, Gary Mitchell and others have joined together to fight the Q continuum and Q, Amanda Rogers and Quinn are appealing to the other star trek characters to take their side.

I love this idea. What I would really love, on top of this, is if the story builds to two of those characters (or some variants of Q) taking over in both Honor Hall and Gauntlet at the end of the Mega.

My first thought was that this was a great idea. Then I thought about the sound clips in Gauntlet that I don't want to lose. So I think that one should definitely be a Q variant. Other than that, it is brilliant!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Amanda Rogers???

You are burning for her since "the dawn of time" so I hope it will finally happen for you...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda or not this feels like it’s gonna be a very cool mega!!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    C'mon Crystalline Entity!

That is an interesting idea. Of course, given its size you can’t really assign it a berth...

“Hey, uh, thanks for showing up randomly and helping with stuff. I’m, er, well, going to have to ask you to just follow the ship everywhere it goes. It’s nothing personal, just, ah, due to the whole ‘would kill the crew’ thing if you came on board to play a game of velocity...we’re really sorry about this.”
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    That is an interesting idea. Of course, given its size you can’t really assign it a berth...

Its just one of those things I remember from watching the show.

You know, back when it aired January 18, 1988.

0zwv7krqpfs1.png

Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    C'mon Crystalline Entity!

Put the Crystalline Entity in as a ship in skirmish.

Instead of a ship, I always thought the Crystalline Entity should be an easter egg found at a random planet on the galaxy map.

Also, don't forget about the Organians, which were essentially "Q"-like.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Metrons from Arena.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    Q Jr would be a cool addition if that is the way we're going.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »

Pair him with Itchy.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    SteveJ301 wrote: »

Pair him with Itchy.

Yep, you could have an event with Itchy, Q Ball and Aunt Kathy.
  • Options
    I'm hopeful that the Q Continuum leaves the tedium of ordering the galaxy to the next generation - Q Jr and Amanda Rogers. And hopefully one is the mega legendary and the other is the final event legendary.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Would love to see the Douwd character and Crystalline Entity from TNG. A Douwd would be easy to link in as an immortal being with significant powers (After all, he did wipe out Housnok everywhere with a single utterance). However, I’m not sure how they would weave in the “entity” to that specific storyline?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Would love to see the Douwd character and Crystalline Entity from TNG. A Douwd would be easy to link in as an immortal being with significant powers (After all, he did wipe out Housnok everywhere with a single utterance). However, I’m not sure how they would weave in the “entity” to that specific storyline?

Lore is power mad and is trying to use the crystalline entity to obtain unlimited power and wipe out all sentient life till only he remains. Or simply say that the crystalline entity was drawn to the energies discharged by the immortal beings fighting. The crystalline entity can drain their power and use it as its own just like the Parasite did to Superman.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Amanda or not this feels like it’s gonna be a very cool mega!!

DB has had some very good story writing of late, so I am hopeful.

Note: edited because my resident Catian decided to help with the typing of my initial response.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    ytu85pb83ljl.jpg

They could just reuse Minuet’s pose as well
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options

The comics have done something similar, where the Q, Metrons and Organians decide to resolve their issues with each other by kidnapping the various crews and picking which ones to represent them.
  • Options
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrwZ7FxWIAAHAsq.jpg
    5na5c880y1wf.png
    How about this guy as a card? Lol

I put him in the Most Wanted thread a few weeks ago. That actor was great in Psych and I just enjoy the Continuum in general.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I keep seeing the title of this post as saying "Mega Man" instead of "Mega Mean."

4nyk8rkpdwj1.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    5na5c880y1wf.png

I put him in the Most Wanted thread a few weeks ago. That actor was great in Psych and I just enjoy the Continuum in general.

Corbin Bernsen. He was great in LA Law.

I also recall a Tales from the Crypt episode where he played a crazy murdering dentist. Good stuff.
  • Options
    5na5c880y1wf.png

Corbin Bernsen. He was great in LA Law.

I also recall a Tales from the Crypt episode where he played a crazy murdering dentist. Good stuff.

Dont forget Psych.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF DB holds to form, a Q mega can only mean 1 thing...alot of Romulans and Ferengi.......and maybe 1 new Q card :tongue:

Ha!!! Shouldn’t the announcement be today or tomorrow? I remember reading the end of July