Home The Bridge
Options

Could the Q Mega Mean......

2»

Comments

• Options
    in the end there is no Q-mega in august and the new vash leads on a wrong track...
    but since Banjo opened this thread,i hope it will be an Q-mega...cant wait for the announcement...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've held off adding citations to Quinn as I think he may end up being the mega legendary. But we'll see.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrwZ7FxWIAAHAsq.jpg
    5na5c880y1wf.png
    How about this guy as a card? Lol

I put him in the Most Wanted thread a few weeks ago. That actor was great in Psych and I just enjoy the Continuum in general.

Corbin Bernsen. He was great in LA Law.

I also recall a Tales from the Crypt episode where he played a crazy murdering dentist. Good stuff.

His character in season 2 of The Punisher was also brilliantly done. Equal parts loving to his family/friends and viciously brutal to anyone who got in his way.

I’ll also plug the tiny appearance he had in the music video for the Black Keys song Howlin’ For You.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've held off adding citations to Quinn as I think he may end up being the mega legendary. But we'll see.
    It would be the first time for a mega legendary to be an existing crew, wouldn't it?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be the first time for a mega legendary to be an existing crew, wouldn't it?

It would

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed. But Quinn was also the first legendary crew to be introduced to the game as a reward for completing a node in a mission, and at the time of his introduction there was mention of how the new episode, in which he featured, was leading to the next mega event. So I'm not counting any chickens until they hatch.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The recurring Mega card is here!!! Mud Bath Alexander!!!!

cdmtu62sy2ak.jpg

:p>:)

Nomad with the win!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Indeed. But Quinn was also the first legendary crew to be introduced to the game as a reward for completing a node in a mission, and at the time of his introduction there was mention of how the new episode, in which he featured, was leading to the next mega event. So I'm not counting any chickens until they hatch.

Would be a nice way to make him able to be FF for most players......

Since Mega only drops 4 of the Recurring.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Amanda Rogers???

I want a Conan crossover.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda Rogers???

Kevin Arnold’s older sister crossover. (the Wonder Years)

• Options
    Amanda Rogers???

I want a barbarian, not a Savage.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda Rogers???

Woah!!! That was an awesome joke!

• Options
    Amanda Rogers???

Amanda Rogers???

The internet has made me jaded. 😆 I don't know if you're being sincere or scathing. I'm going to assume sincere! 😘
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda Rogers???

Amanda Rogers???

The internet has made me jaded. 😆 I don't know if you're being sincere or scathing. I'm going to assume sincere! 😘

Perhaps it was a wrong word choice. A good play on words? I definitely meant it as a compliment