Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Stats Filter

GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
I would like to see a filter in game for overall voyage numbers. I am aware of the spreadsheet, but that doesn’t take into account four star crew, earned bonuses etc.

I would like to be able to organize my crew according to voyage numbers. Right now you can organize by base or combined proficiency, but the voyage takes into account median efficiency. I think that voyages are a big enough part of the game that there should be some ingame resource to do planning for voyages. Also being able to look at more than one trait at a time would be nice...

For example being able to click on base science and security at the same time to see your best crews for multiple skill sets.

Thoughts, comments, hate? Post below!

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make It So!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am confused. So far I thought...

Base -> Shuttle
    Combined (base + average proficiency) -> Voyage
    Proficiency -> Gauntlet

What exactly is statistically wrong for voyages? With only 2 values average and median are the same?!

Imo it would be more interesting to have a ranking based on several selected skills at one glance instead of only one.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read Combined as Base + Proficiency, not the average.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    OMG, you are right. The same is true for proficiency alone. I thought it was the other way around. This makes all ranking including proficiency pretty inaccurate.

So yes, thumbs up for your idea!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what'd be especially nice? If the Voyage crew selection screen would automatically list all of our crew in descending order, including the frozen ones, and let us thaw them directly from there if we're so inclined.

(A boy can dream, can't he?)