Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    27b2c4mnna53.png

Coming up on three years as well!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guessed early 2017 and it looks like I was pretty correct. Not even two and a half years

02tychrq4c1o.jpeg
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Yes, Sign out and then sign back in. I had to double check some sign in info as I got a new phone yesterday. And it showed. You can also see when you joined the forums, which for me was October 2017

It shows where?
  • Options
    I have been playing video games since I was at a young age, 3 years old. They have been present all my life and I've been present for them. I’ve seen a lot of things during the 2000s which was off to a rough start, but got… slightly better as it went on. I’ve been through the bad functionality of the Xbox Kinect(which didn’t even work in store lol), the Gizmondo failure (i was born when that happened) and many bad things in gaming, but I've been there when the good stuff happened, such as Skyrim being released in 2011, playing Minecraft and burnout paradise, and I've also been when the Wii released, which was the console I would play on for tens of thousands of hours on the weekends with my brother.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I know that date isn't correct because I have the 2 year Targ. Also level 97 and this (_) close to level 98 so....

g1ynaqwuiq2j.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I have been playing video games since I was at a young age, 3 years old. They have been present all my life and I've been present for them. I’ve seen a lot of things during the 2000s which was off to a rough start, but got… slightly better as it went on. I’ve been through the bad functionality of the Xbox Kinect(which didn’t even work in store lol), the Gizmondo failure (i was born when that happened) and many bad things in gaming, but I've been there when the good stuff happened, such as Skyrim being released in 2011, playing Minecraft and burnout paradise, and I've also been when the Wii released, which was the console I would play on for tens of thousands of hours on the weekends with my brother.

lol youngling. :smile: I'm sure I'm not alone who used to play Wolfenstein 3D on an old IBM clone pc, and Atari 2600 at the only neighbor's house whose parents could afford one.
  • Options
    I started playing April 23, 2016.

lol youngling. :smile: I'm sure I'm not alone who used to play Wolfenstein 3D on an old IBM clone pc, and Atari 2600 at the only neighbor's house whose parents could afford one.

I used to load Wolfenstein 3D shareware onto my school's PCs like it was my job.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most definitely! The 2600 was like $500 when it first came out. Very quickly it sank to $20. But do you remember Odyssey? The very first one before Atari that went out of business when they were sued because their game was too much like PAC-MAN?

• Options
    I have been playing this game for 7 weeks total. I still cannot get better than a 3 hour voyage. I cannot play this skirmish for any points because it takes too long. I still enjoy the art and the story.
  • Options
    January 2016. Early beta tester for Android
    Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    TotMom wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for 7 weeks total. I still cannot get better than a 3 hour voyage. I cannot play this skirmish for any points because it takes too long. I still enjoy the art and the story.

As someone once told me, this game is a marathon, not a sprint. I hope you enjoy the journey! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember Wolfenstein 3D. But I'll one-up you on the age-factor of the Atari -- I had an Atari 2000. I think I was seven or eight. I got so excited playing it that it freaked my parents out and they took it away.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atari Adventure, the original Easter Egg game! Did you know that the black bat’s name was supposed to be “Knubberrub”, but it didn’t make it into the release notes? 🦇
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I technically started playing in 2014, when they were showing the game at the star trek convention in london.
  • Options
    Apparently since summer 2018.
  • Options
    REGREG ✭✭✭
    since 28th March 2016. I am VIP 0.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit my three year anniversary last month as I suddenly got Spot as an avatar option.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing April 23, 2016.

I used to load Wolfenstein 3D shareware onto my school's PCs like it was my job.

I did similar only it was crummy acorn computers and moonquake back in my day.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Started 3/20/16. Still playing hard.
  • Options
    l7iwcntzbged.png