Home Ready Room

How long have you been playing

I just realized I have been playing Timelines sing July 24, 2016, so have been here for just over 3 years.

Comments

• Is there any way to check how long I play?
  • Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Yes, Sign out and then sign back in. I had to double check some sign in info as I got a new phone yesterday. And it showed. You can also see when you joined the forums, which for me was October 2017
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing on February 18th 2018
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll reach three years later this month...keeping an eye out for the Spot avatar
  • I am fairly new to STT. Only been playing since February 16, 2019.
    "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    February 15th, 2016
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started properly sometime in March 2017, but my actual start date was an indeterminate time earlier when I had a go at the game on Facebook and promptly forgot about it. So when I 'started' playing for real I'd already done the tutorial and the first couple of stories, and had like 1500 chrons piled up waiting.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 April 2016. It was a Sunday and I was flaring, so pretty miserable. I've never been much of a gamer, and to be honest, I found most of the Star Trek games I've tried disappointing* so I dunno why I took the chance. It was also while the second ever event, "The Trouble with Klingons" was going on and I had little understanding what the hell I was doing. Still, I managed to rank #95445! :lol:

*The two big exceptions were the Decipher CCG (First Edition) and the 25th Anniversary game for the NES.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I've been playing since July 17, 2018.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I downloaded STT sometime in March/April 2016 and promptly ran away screaming. It wasn’t until 06 January 2017 that I reinstalled the game & began playing “for real”. 🖖

0sod14tlfh8h.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • about a year. sometime around this time it was the 4 Captains in the TOS unis was the mega I believe.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing on February 18th 2018

My first event was 05 January 2018, but I was pretty casual when I started.
    Farewell 🖖
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    April 16, 2016...not nearly as long as Thomas Riker was trapped on Nervala IV.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    dilzem8xvbqe.png
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7.16.16 and I joined the forum in January 2018.

Much like @Kaitee above, I downloaded and barely played, came back during the Borg mega and have been a daily player since and have payed more as I’ve figured out how to manage my resources etc.
  • Coming up on a year.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I have this pre-signup-tribble too, but like @~peregrine~ I quit after a couple of days and returned to GoTA which was so much superior. Eventually I quit that too when I felt like I had reincarnated 100 times doing the same stuff over and over again but I had forgotten about STT and have been playing plenty other stuff in between, so I returned only late March 2019. My inbox contained like 500 messages and after opening everything (how stupid was that?) I had like 17k chrons. At first I thought they would last like forever as I only had missions for 3 chrons to do with a kit running I not even had realized I activated. :D But after a week they were gone.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • When i first played, Locutus was the only Gauntlet exclusive crew. (I realy dont remember the exact time).
    I got Convergence Day Quark and Arachnia Janeway as my two only legendary cards. I think i got to lvl. 30 an then there was a large graphics update and my handy couldn't handle the game anymore. I dont remember much more but i think i was proud of my borg cube.
    Then last year as i re-watched Voyager, i remembered the game, came back two weeks before the Etana Jol Mega Event and was surprised to get a legendary nearly fully fused for free.
    Active every day since then, which will probably not change any time soon.
  • In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

You can unlock icons by playing? Sorry if i sound stupid, but is there a list somewhere?
    Aside from the standard crew i have a weird dog with to much fur and a klingon pig with spikes.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaron Dax wrote: »
    In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

You can unlock icons by playing? Sorry if i sound stupid, but is there a list somewhere?
    Aside from the standard crew i have a weird dog with to much fur and a klingon pig with spikes.
    bvhh5succc87.png
    I have these. Do not know if there are more but probably not.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • i started in may of 2016, don't know the exact day...still here!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I started during the Klingon Mega Event with Kortar. Only got one copy as it took a couple of weeks to place high enough to get him.

They should have a free legendary they only hand out copies to on your start date and every anniversary date after that and make it so you can't add a citation. That way after 4 years you can earn a unique legendary that can only be maxed out by playing the game.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaron Dax wrote: »
    In two weeks time I will be getting the Devil Dog with the horns!

bvhh5succc87.png
    I have these. Do not know if there are more but probably not.

There are also a few avatars associated with certain collections
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first event was quadrilateral. Soon after I started playing I got the 250 chrons for first contact day. I want to say based on this I started early in 2017
  • kuxsz2rhcup8.jpg

I didn't realize July 2016 qualified me as an early player. I remember when the game came out my iPad was unable to play it and I had to wait till I got a new phone to start.
  • I downloaded the App in April 2016, but then really didn't have time to play until about October that year. I feel like I have only really become addicted for a little over a year now. Okay, maybe 2.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I started in January, 2016 shortly after game launch and have played pretty regularly since then. I’ve seen the game evolve greatly over that time and without that I would have probably quit a long time ago.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oct 2016. I was at a conference, bored in the hotel room one night, and another game I was playing showed an ad for STT. Downloaded, selected Captain Kirk and began the daily journey to today. Discovered the forums soon after downloading, but was just a lurker for a long time (joined forums March 2018).
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    2016-04-08 - Had to look as I really had no idea.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!