Home The Bridge

Honor Hall Update

It's past time to update the Honor Hall.
How about two...yes two!.....new 5*s?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s hear your ideas for the new inductees
    Kevin Uxbridhe would be cool. So would the Cytherion. I think that’s what he was called
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    rr7hyrttacim.jpg
    If any character ever deserved it, he does

Flint has my vote, as does Kevin Uxbridge if two were to magically appear. Otherwise, Kevin could be a new SEC/ENG/COM gauntlet special after Armus’ run is over.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Uxbridge, Balok, Gary Mitchell, Isis, just to name some of the main characters that are in major need of a timelines crew card...
  • I don't want/need another honor hall crew for the price of two 5* citations...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELiL wrote: »
    I don't want/need another honor hall crew for the price of two 5* citations...

I don't think the two in there currently are worth it. But maybe if they made the crew better... Maybe a MED/ENG/DIP gauntlet and voyage beast would pique my interest. Actually, that third skill could be CMD or SEC and I'd be happy. There's a McCoy in the Most Wanted thread that would be terrific.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I haven't bought Kahless or Bev Picard and don't really have any interest in doing so--I agree with @Prime LorQa [10F] on them not being worth it. If they introduced someone who is comparable to Caretaker, I don't really care who the character is, I would be interested. Although I have Caretaker, it would be nice to have some variety in Engineering which really only has one viable option.
  • 3ek956vma44j.jpg

We haven't had a new Janeway in a while.

And who knows... Maybe she's still Admiral in Picard...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    To above, we just had lizard Janeway.

Meanwhile WOW, I always forget how many great and memorable characters are still not in game!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwwz2xwyi34s.jpg

b5r2alag2lol.jpg

n5dzxndmx3c7.jpg

I like the mayor of Sunnydale idea
  • i am wondering why Naguilam isnt in the game...
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see Stephen Hawking in the Honor Hall or for that matter anywhere in the game.

Edit: Would be wicked high SCI, high ENG, and solid DIP

This is a rare exception that I would buy in honor hall regardless of stats. But... If the stats weren't good, the pitchforks would be out. Just sayin'.
    Farewell 🖖
    Allen of Lockport

1z8ep7skiq3d.jpeg
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of adding V'ger and Captain Will Decker. Some new combo made from Ilia, Decker and V'ger to make a Evolved V'ger. :)
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I like the idea of adding V'ger and Captain Will Decker. Some new combo made from Ilia, Decker and V'ger to make a Evolved V'ger. :)

There are ... issues, in regards to the actor who portrayed Decker. That being said, I am on board with adding V'ger. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kivas Fajo (the collector) from the TNG episode “The Most Toys.” He stole Data for a brief time.

ujg0ou8afbue.jpeg

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭

There are ... issues, in regards to the actor who portrayed Decker. That being said, I am on board with adding V'ger. 🖖

Of course. What issues, and how do you know?
    Thanks
  • ursine cotcherursine cotcher ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Removing as I do not think it has its place on our forums, anyone can do their own research if need be :) ~Shan