Home The Bridge

Honor Hall Update

2»

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kivas Fajo (the collector) from the TNG episode “The Most Toys.” He stole Data for a brief time.

ujg0ou8afbue.jpeg

I think Kivas Fajo would be a better mega event villain, for the same reason I want a Garth of Izar mega.
  • Having gotten both Kahless (for the gauntlet) and Bev Picard (to join Rev Phlox for MED/CMD voyage scores), I'm very content in it staying exactly as it is and thus not having to save up 100k honour for a new super duper card - instead citing up a couple of cards for the same price.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Purely for amusement, my vote is for the one-time character Mullet McButtchin from the season 1 TNG episode "Home Soil".

5algm4bose47.jpg
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Purely for amusement, my vote is for the one-time character Mullet McButtchin from the season 1 TNG episode "Home Soil".

5algm4bose47.jpg

Ha! One of his items can be his mullet

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

5algm4bose47.jpg

Blow dryer, hair gel, hair brush, the sky is the limit!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about from the new series of ST Picard, "Picard, Picard".
    DB: Do Better
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

5algm4bose47.jpg

You can't make a proper 80's mullet without duct tape, paperclips, and a ballpoint pen.
    Farewell 🖖

5algm4bose47.jpg

And his clothing to go with that mullet would have to be a Chicago Bears jersey

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be opposed to someone with a strong SEC proficiency. I liked the suggestion of the guy from "Gamesters of Triskelion," but I would also be prepared for the onslaught of cooking odour jokes if we get this guy:

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg
    robownage wrote: »
    I wouldn't be opposed to someone with a strong SEC proficiency. I liked the suggestion of the guy from "Gamesters of Triskelion," but I would also be prepared for the onslaught of cooking odour jokes if we get this guy:

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg

That card just screams GAUNTLET!! to me. It would be great to have him in the game, but if I had it my way, he would be a gauntlet reward.
    Farewell 🖖
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg

That card just screams GAUNTLET!! to me. It would be great to have him in the game, but if I had it my way, he would be a gauntlet reward.

Honestly? I forgot this was an Honor Hall thread. Definitely had Gauntlet in mind lol

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg

Honestly? I forgot this was an Honor Hall thread. Definitely had Gauntlet in mind lol

You were distracted by the mullet, weren't you? :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg

He would make for a good Gauntlet special crew. But if we’re going to be adding another pro wrestler’s character (after Big Show’s Orion Slaver), we might as well go for the others as well: Klaang (Tommy Lister Jr.) and the Fek’Ihr (Tom Magee). Not necessarily in the Honor Hall or even the Gauntlet, just in general.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

5algm4bose47.jpg

Isnt that Rusty from National Lampoon's Vacation?
  • robownage wrote: »

235wmzhf1c8f.jpg

I agree I'd like to see him in the game, not gauntlet though. 1st, he should only have one skill. Not sure how they'd justify anything besides SEC. I guess if they could do it for Proto Worf, why not.

Secondly, I see gauntlet for crew that aren't very predictable in their level of performance. No one is going to be more Rock-steady than this guy.

5algm4bose47.jpg

Isnt that Rusty from National Lampoon's Vacation?

No but they do look very similar. Kinda looks like the blonde who played the dick in every 80s movie too. William Zabka

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock
    k3ady3qbots4.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Spock
    k3ady3qbots4.jpg

And create an EV suit collection while we're at it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • A Creamsicle Orange EV suit. Fashion sense not seen since Space:1999
  • cptrioscptrios ✭✭✭
    I just want a citation sale. Gimme a citation sale!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawking (or Newton or Einstein for that matter).. LLAP & RIP Prof.

1521022157-einstein-hawking-newton-tngv1.jpg?resize=980:*
    DB: Do Better