Home The Bridge
Options

Arena

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's weird, you'd think more people would be participating with both the new ship schematics AND the need for dailies for campaigns. Maybe we are overestimating how successful we think the campaigns have been.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird, you'd think more people would be participating with both the new ship schematics AND the need for dailies for campaigns. Maybe we are overestimating how successful we think the campaigns have been.

I totally agree. The only thing I can come up with is that there are less of us playing now.

My numbers are for the Admiral division forgot to say that.
  • Options
    Looking ahead in regards to rewards, im suprised we are getting the Pike's / Disco 1701 schematics before ones for the 1701-A, especially as it was released first...and the disco schems were recently made available in ep 10.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking ahead in regards to rewards, im suprised we are getting the Pike's / Disco 1701 schematics before ones for the 1701-A, especially as it was released first...and the disco schems were recently made available in ep 10.

it sure would be nice to have a new way of getting those schematics, wouldn't it? perhaps a new starbase room where we could dump replicator fuel, surplus trainers, stuff like that, and be able to get X, X times 2, Xx3, so on to 10X number of schematics for those new ships?