Home The Bridge
Options

Premium Rewards Pack Lost its Oomph

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Something to remember. There are a lot of people that shoot for threshold and then stop. If you continue to raise the threshold target, you will get more people going for those higher threshold numbers and that will then raise the final VP required to rank. That's what happened when DB added the new threshold rewards last time. Adding a 500k/750K/1M threshold will probably result in putting top 1500 above the final threshold number.

This. Skirmish already takes a crazy more amount of time to rank than any other event type. To those without much else to do I'm sure that's no big deal, but for me now 2 nights of most of my free time after the kids are in bed is no longer enough. Please no more incentive for people to push harder, we already have more people reaching 10 hour voyages.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like opening a pack, who doesnt but I agree, its kinda lost its gloss as the vast majority just go out of the airlock. I don't bother trying to make threshold for galaxy events or skirmishes as I don't have the time for button bashing.

Faction events, it depends on the gold on offer as to top 1500 in all of them is impossible unless buying boosts or at the very least extra Thursday cadet tickets and ad-warping for extra boosts.

Life is to short to worry about ranking all the time; im happy so long as they keep adding new content and a free 4/5 every couple of months is pretty much all I take from the game, anything else is a bonus....
    DB: Do Better