Home The Bridge
Options

PLEASE FIX QUICK BUILD

2»

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    If you check the mission before you run it does actually tell you if it's a rare or standard item, even on the faulty ones.

9vrbcrfxvv7y.png

24ieszqeixmr.png

Sure it shouldn't reappear after you've claimed the rare reward but I always try to check. There's a couple of items it's really bad for, like 4* clothing patterns.

~edited to add that i know one image shows a rare reward and i haven't claimed it. It does also show some even when you have claimed them which is what I'm trying to illustrate. Ive recently restarted and don't have many crew left to equip so it's difficult to find an actual example~
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Sorry @Prime LorQa [10F] you are right this should be in its own thread. But I am sure it is already.

I meant you no disrespect. Just pointing out that the OP is ridiculously vague. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AdiAdi ✭✭
    If you check the mission before you run it does actually tell you if it's a rare or standard item, even on the faulty ones.

9vrbcrfxvv7y.png

24ieszqeixmr.png

Sure it shouldn't reappear after you've claimed the rare reward but I always try to check. There's a couple of items it's really bad for, like 4* clothing patterns.

~edited to add that i know one image shows a rare reward and i haven't claimed it. It does also show some even when you have claimed them which is what I'm trying to illustrate. Ive recently restarted and don't have many crew left to equip so it's difficult to find an actual example~

If you notice the Rare Reward mission have a yellow chest and the Standard reward mission a white one. If you see a yellow picture of a completed mission then it's a bugged item.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew what OP meant right away because it IS annoying. But I also agree that there's much more important stuff to look at. There comes a point where you just get used to checking when the game says not enough items by going all the way down to the root and build from there

Sure it's weird that it happens, but it's minor
  • Options
    OP here 😀. Sorry if I was vague. But I figured y'all are smart enough to get it. Sure there's bigger issues but it's annoying and I wanted to comment on it because...well, it's a forum 😎
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    OP here 😀. Sorry if I was vague. But I figured y'all are smart enough to get it. Sure there's bigger issues but it's annoying and I wanted to comment on it because...well, it's a forum 😎

As has been stated in the thread. Thanks for clearing it up, after it was already cleared up. :D Stay vague Forum friend! ;)

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m with you. As I said I’ve fallen victim to it much more than once. You don’t think you have to check in detail cuz you assume the game would be honest with you
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that the OP cleared things up, I still say no, don't touch it. Something else will get broken I'm the process.
    Farewell 🖖