Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Acting Captain Jellico

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in The Bridge
I think people are gonna like this one, even if he is the predictable CMD/DIP/SEC.

ubl8t2hoswby.png

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want him on my bridge, just to put Riker in his place.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ronny Cox!
  • Options
    About time they got Kinsey in the game.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I want him on my bridge, just to put Riker in his place.

Ha!!!! Many people have been calling for this guy
  • Options
    Shouldn't be "Acting", he was officially the Captain of the 1701-D for those episodes.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he was posted to the Enterprise as her Captain. Picard was transferred to the Commando team.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also it’s his actual rank, if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    Okay. Does the Portal Update count right now? Or is it "sometime™"? Or active now?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Does the Portal Update count right now? Or is it "sometime™"? Or active now?

Active now, picked up new schems...
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

I just picked up Sous-Chef Sisko, so she's live, baby.
  • Options
    Ready to pop my three Premiums Ten Pulls and nineteen Single Pulls!!!!!
  • Options
    Man did I hate his character
  • Options
    Now if we just had Commander Shelby, TNG life would be complete!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have a captain Riker from BOBW?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan unlike the recent Q issues, this one does need a name change.... Jellico was not acting captain, he was the man and he WILL have that 4 shift rotation
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "Acting" part is because he was never going to be the permanent captain of the Enterprise. He was fully captain, but it was expected that Picard would return.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Acting" part is that no real captain would Act the way he was.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    The "Acting" part is that no real captain would Act the way he was.

Real captains aren't usually as competent as Jellico was.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just so weird that Riker did not lead the Enterprise. It was so weird that Picard with all his classified information that could be used against the Federation if he was caught was sent on a secret mission where he had to rock climb. The Enterprise and Picard are both well known but somehow Starflett thought that if they put another old white guy in charge of the Enterprise no enemy would figure it out.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    It was just so weird that Riker did not lead the Enterprise. It was so weird that Picard with all his classified information that could be used against the Federation if he was caught was sent on a secret mission where he had to rock climb. The Enterprise and Picard are both well known but somehow Starflett thought that if they put another old white guy in charge of the Enterprise no enemy would figure it out.

If you try to apply real-world logic to this, you're gonna have a bad time.

It's never made sense that they would send the top echelon of the ship's command strucure on away missions all the time.
  • Options
    It was just so weird that Riker did not lead the Enterprise.

in this episode,i think it was Jellico himself who said he took/got command of the enterprise because he negotiated with the cardassians before and riker had no exp. with them.