Home Engineering Room
Options

voyage stuck

my voyage is stuck at the 10 hr dilemma ... it won't show even though I have the AM to continue

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try restarting it? Also try disconnecting and reconnecting your internet connection. It worked for me once.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restarting didn't work, but switching to another device worked for me that last time that happened.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Mine is also stuck at 18 hours. Was going for the 20 hours Voyage. So far support have not answered my ticket.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeteOZ wrote: »
    Mine is also stuck at 18 hours. Was going for the 20 hours Voyage. So far support have not answered my ticket.

I am sorry this is happening.
    Support has no way to make a Voyage go again unfortunately.
    They will of course work with you regarding the impact this had in your particular case.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I hope this is one of the things that can be fixed by freeing up people by having flashback events, because it keeps happening and it’s annoying.

I have another stuck voyage today. Restarting didn’t help, resetting internet connection didn’t help, switching to another device didn’t help. Just stuck at a 12 hour dilemma after using a voyage refresh token.
  • Options
    Mine is blank. And yes i just logged in, therefore have restarted.
    s7h5t81kmkyd.jpeg
  • Options
    I am having the same issue. Tried multiple devices (Android and Steam) with no success.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I also have the same problem. 16-hr dilemma won't activate, despite restarts. It happened at one of the earlier dilemmas, but a restart fixed it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your voyage is still stuck please recall it, and submit a ticket as needed.
  • Options
    Hi Shan, I have submitted a ticket on this issue 2 days ago and have not gotten a response. Any expediting is appreciated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shan, I have submitted a ticket on this issue 2 days ago and have not gotten a response. Any expediting is appreciated.

I am sorry, there is a backlog of tickets atm, support will get back to you as quickly as they can.