Home The Bridge

Q Junior

2»

Comments

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I did notice this. It better not be one a voyage bonus trait

That was my immediate first thought as well. Especially if it is under his non-existent SCI skill.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the name of the Cardassian orphan brought up by Bajorans who got sent to live with the O’Briens? He may qualify.

If memory serves (and it often does not), that guy was a but of a jerk, but he had been legitimately badly treated and we can feel for him. I think a brat is someone who should really know better and has no excuse from a history of abuse or neglect. It would be someone who was never put in their place as a child and does things that are not appropriate.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niamoi Wildman. A Brat if ever there was one. Spurious Captains assistant claims.....her drab seven of nine pestering ..her demanding neelix read her a bedtime story. To name but a few

Even her mother gave up on her in the end and was never seen after season 4.....brat

Except Samantha Wildman appeared in Season 5 AND Season 6 (although granted Season 6 she was seen in the past) but either way... past Season 4. She was also mentioned as being alive and well many times even after the Season 5 appearance
  • Ah....my bad. Once upon a time was in season 5. Lol

Original tounge in cheek post aside, its (another?!) shame of the series that they never really delived in to that family in more depth in the series.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah....my bad. Once upon a time was in season 5. Lol

Original tounge in cheek post aside, its (another?!) shame of the series that they never really delived in to that family in more depth in the series.

One of the many, many shames of the series. And I say this as someone who loves the show, warts and all.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget that in an alternate future timeline chakotay visits we see that Naomi Wildman is one of the main officers of the ship along with Icheb.
    Let’s fly!
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    How about Charlie X? He was the original brat (kinda like an “OG” Junior Q, really.

Update - sorry, I see Charlie has been discussed earlier in this thread.
  • Brat Alert :D

v1l2q59bn52e.jpeg

Just why???
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »
    Brat Alert :D

v1l2q59bn52e.jpeg

Just why???

I can chalk up the first two to making the best of event pulls. But why level the 2/4? That does seem... questionable.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »
    Brat Alert :D

v1l2q59bn52e.jpeg

Just why???

I can chalk up the first two to making the best of event pulls. But why level the 2/4? That does seem... questionable.

To use the free items in the threshold? To add to achievements? I would have airlocked all but the first, but to each his or her own.
  • Why does he have so many faction dependent items, but those factions aren't even being used in the event!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie X, Elaan, and Trelane were the first three who came to my mind. I wonder what that says about TOS (and in turn what it says about my fondness for it). I'm sure there are others.

I would disagree about assigning it to all Wesleys, but if we ever get a Polywater Wesley, that brat better have the Brat trait. Ditto a Polywater Kevin Riley, if he should ever be added. Also from TNG, I suppose "Isabella" from "Imaginary Friend" could be a contender (if, for any reason, anyone cared enough about her to even want her added).

Jake and Nog were definitely brats when we first met them. Teenager Nog seems appropriate for the trait, but we don't have a Jake from that age.