Home The Bridge
Options

Are the giant packs new? (Trick or Treat pack)

In the time portal, we currently have a pack with 26 different legendary crew and 27 4* crew (I'm assuming that they are the entirety of the costumed crew in the game, and I counted correctly). Have they done this before? IMO this is much more tempting than the standard pack with 6 people in it, or especially the best chance of packs.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah there's been Costumed packs a couple times before. There have been a few others that I can remember too, like all Undercover Operatives or something.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly DB does 2 10X pulls soon. With all super rare/legendary crew. I believe it was shortly after Halloween. Maybe around thanksgiving.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    If I remember correctly DB does 2 10X pulls soon. With all super rare/legendary crew. I believe it was shortly after Halloween. Maybe around thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving after Halloween? Americans
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    They did a costumed pack last Halloween, but it wasn't as big. They have added a lot of crew in the past year, plus they have done a few sweeps of traits, adding Costumed to previous crew that didn't have it before.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    In looking at how many crew members have the Costumed trait, it occurs to me that perhaps it would be prudent to introduce a Disguised trait. There are presently several who have the Costumed trait, but they aren't really wearing costumes so much as disguises. The distinction in mind here is that a disguise is worn with the intention of passing as that persona.

For instance, Robin Hood is Picard dressed as Robin Hood in a Robin Hood role playing adventure (albeit involuntarily). Galen is Picard wearing civilian attire trying to pass himself off as someone other than Jean-Luc Picard as a means of staying alive while held captive by Baran.

Or consider the difference between Durango Troi and Sheriff Worf, which were Troi and Worf playing in a Western on the holodeck, and North Star Archer and North Star Tucker, which were Archer and Tucker incognito on North Star, trying to move among the population. They're all wearing western attire, but for two entirely different purposes.

Suggestions for Disguised trait:

1701 Jadzia Dax
    1701 Sisko
    23rd Century Martok*
    Ardra*
    Assimilated Janeway
    Assimilated Torres
    Assimilated Tuvok
    Cardassian Kira
    Changeling Bashir
    Commander Chekov
    "Dark Ages" McCoy
    Disguised Kira
    Disguised Tuvok*
    Ensign Seska
    Gabriel Bell*
    Galen*
    Grand Proxy Neelix
    Maquis Tuvok*
    Mintakan Riker*
    North Star Archer*
    North Star Tucker*
    Pel*
    Professor Scott
    Rakal Troi
    Recovering Spock
    Romulan Data
    Romulan Kirk
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Trader Odo*
    Trader Worf
    Undercover O'Brien
    Undercover Sulu

* indicates this crew currently has the Costumed trait.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    In looking at how many crew members have the Costumed trait, it occurs to me that perhaps it would be prudent to introduce a Disguised trait. There are presently several who have the Costumed trait, but they aren't really wearing costumes so much as disguises. The distinction in mind here is that a disguise is worn with the intention of passing as that persona.

For instance, Robin Hood is Picard dressed as Robin Hood in a Robin Hood role playing adventure (albeit involuntarily). Galen is Picard wearing civilian attire trying to pass himself off as someone other than Jean-Luc Picard as a means of staying alive while held captive by Baran.

Or consider the difference between Durango Troi and Sheriff Worf, which were Troi and Worf playing in a Western on the holodeck, and North Star Archer and North Star Tucker, which were Archer and Tucker incognito on North Star, trying to move among the population. They're all wearing western attire, but for two entirely different purposes.

Suggestions for shifting from Costumed to Disguised:

23rd Century Martok
    Ardra
    Disguised Tuvok
    Gabriel Bell
    Galen
    Maquis Tuvok
    Mintakan Riker
    North Star Archer
    North Star Tucker
    Pel
    Trader Odo

Would you think all the 1701s would qualify as well as Trader Worf?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Halloween we get costume packs. They can be fun though I think Deep Horror pack is better. You are Gorn to want that.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Suggestions for shifting from Costumed to Disguised:

23rd Century Martok
    Ardra
    Disguised Tuvok
    Gabriel Bell
    Galen
    Maquis Tuvok
    Mintakan Riker
    North Star Archer
    North Star Tucker
    Pel
    Trader Odo

Would you think all the 1701s would qualify as well as Trader Worf?

Good catch. I was just looking at the list of crew with the Costumed trait. Will update.