Home The Bridge
Options

Star Trek Day Celebrations!

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14563/star-trek-day-celebrations#latest

In addition to Elusive Treasures and extra crew slots, Dabo Wheel is half off and everyone is getting a free Solar Sails Sisko.

Kinda glad Sisko never made it to the top of my citation list.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has not showed up on my phone yet. I may need to restart. Is Sisko worth citations?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the free Sisko yet. I'll check back tomorrow, I guess.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    From the announcement, this is on Sunday.

- A free Solar Sails Sisko will be available for everyone as a special pack, around noon ET (16:00 UTC) head over to the Time Portal to claim it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the free Sisko yet. I'll check back tomorrow, I guess.

Says it’s going to be in the portal at noon. Like seven in silver I suppose

• Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Sisko is coming on Sunday. He'll be in the portal like Seven in Silver was.

As far as citations, he's been on the cusp for me ever since I got him. He's great, and very much like Survivalist Kirk in that for Sisko/Bajoran events, he has a huge lead over the field in ENG and elite SCI. Events like this week show how valuable he can be for events. As an all-rounder he's a shade off elite, and I've always found other crew that were a bit more deserving. But he was always going to be immortalized eventually, and I'm glad I get to save 50k honor toward it.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I love my Solar Sails Sisko, just like I love all my Siskos.

Thank you DB!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long will Sisko be in the Portal? Some of us are not online on Sundays.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I think they mean Star Trek Day is Sunday, but the Sisko is coming now. I don't think they'd announce it and make us wait 3 days.
  • Options
    I think they mean Star Trek Day is Sunday, but the Sisko is coming now. I don't think they'd announce it and make us wait 3 days.

They would. They made us wait at least that long, if not longer, for Silver Seven.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sisko is not in the portal so it looks like Sunday

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Not in either of my Portals. What the heck is wrong with just sending them in the mailbox?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not in either of my Portals. What the heck is wrong with just sending them in the mailbox?

I guess for some reason they don’t want you to sit on it for however long you want before claiming

• Options
    It would be sad if they didn't, considering he's bonus crew for this current event as a Bajoran.
  • Options
    No sign of Solar Sails Sisko here yet.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be sad if they didn't, considering he's bonus crew for this current event as a Bajoran.

Indeed. He is welcome anytime, but the faction half of the even is when he would be useful and they would have more DYC then. Oh, well.
  • Options
    The announcement is worded like solar sails sisko should be around at the same time the elusive treasures pack goes live. Let's hope he shows up in time ;)
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    The announcement is worded like solar sails sisko should be around at the same time the elusive treasures pack goes live. Let's hope he shows up in time ;)

Not really imo. First they talk about the Star Trek Day on Sunday. Then comes Sisko with a time but no day, which leads to the conclusion that he will be in the portal on the day they were talking about before. And last come Elusive Treasures with today underlined.

I do not expect him before Sunday.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Announcement is clear that Sisko is available on Sunday, people just need to slow down and read carefully. Really it's the addition of the Elusive Treasures being available today that's confusing people, but the first section makes it pretty clear that ST Day is Sunday, Sisko is available then
  • Options
    DB Andrea wrote: »
    Hi Captains,

After reconvening with the team, Solar Sails Sisko will be arriving in the time portal later this afternoon. We apologize for any confusion!

Well he's in now, thanks :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Announcement is clear that Sisko is available on Sunday, people just need to slow down and read carefully. Really it's the addition of the Elusive Treasures being available today that's confusing people, but the first section makes it pretty clear that ST Day is Sunday, Sisko is available then

Ha! You sound so sure!!

• Options
    Thanks for the free Sisko. He'll be sure to come in handy on the shuttles.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! First time I can add a star with a giveaway. Feels so much better than another 1/5. Like!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Thanks for the free Sisko . He has settled in nicely with the extra crew slots.
    Excellent work DB
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ha! You sound so sure!!

Haha well, I was! And I still think that it was the plan until DB realized they confused a bunch of people.... but whatever
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ha! You sound so sure!!

Haha well, I was! And I still think that it was the plan until DB realized they confused a bunch of people.... but whatever

You very well could be right. And I think they put the 80 day timer on for @DScottHewitt
  • Options
    Thank you for the free Solar Sails Sisko, DB. Mine is now 3/5 and on his next shuttle mission.