Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Helmsman Wyatt

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in The Bridge
Uh... I think it's Adam Scott from First Contact? Which would be pretty cool I guess.

3nk2cxg1eiga.png

ETA: yup, it's him. With CMD/SEC

lgaoqkpuh794.png

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, that’s kind of awesome. Can’t wait to build a legendary Cones of Dunshire and calzone.
  • Options
    Do want, but not going to pretend like the packs are a reasonable path. Guess I'll wait.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one, prob try one pack and hope for the best

Not exactly preparing for ramming speed on this one
  • Options
    Easy pass on this one.
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it’s just me, I don’t love the crew that are posed with furniture or podiums or chairs....

I don t luv meaningless crew, like someone that had like 5 seconds screen time? :D

Seems such crew are becoming a lot more common.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this is the extent of the Memory Alpha listing...

This Human officer piloted the Defiant under the command of Worf against the Borg during the Battle of Sector 001 in 2373. When the Defiant's life support systems failed, he was beamed aboard the USS Enterprise-E with the rest of the Defiant crew. (Star Trek: First Contact)
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Can't believe I fell for one of these packs again and REALLY can't believe I ended up with a sixth star for Ru'afo. What're the odds?!?

Strong argument can be made that getting a 1/5 Ru'afo is the best strategic result from this pack!

[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Nice one, prob try one pack and hope for the best

Not exactly preparing for ramming speed on this one

Same here. I ended up with 600 honor and enough schematics to get another level on the Assimilated Voyager...and, if the pack proves bugged, then I get a wonderful nod to Parks & Rec.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    Seems such crew are becoming a lot more common.

While the Star Trek universe is large, it is not infinite. So at this point/age of STT while unexciting sadly we have to expect this quite regularly with the release schedule of DB.

So I am very glad Discovery and the upcoming series gave/will give us "fresh flesh" and also some exciting cards to look forward to...

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe I fell for one of these packs again and REALLY can't believe I ended up with a sixth star for Ru'afo. What're the odds?!?

About 3%.

LOL! :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

This Human officer piloted the Defiant under the command of Worf against the Borg during the Battle of Sector 001 in 2373. When the Defiant's life support systems failed, he was beamed aboard the USS Enterprise-E with the rest of the Defiant crew. (Star Trek: First Contact)

That severely undersells the moment. A Borg Cube is coming to assimilate all of Earth and Starfleet is in a desperate fight to stop them. Many Starfleet ships have been destroyed including the Admiral's, the Defiant has taken critical damage and Worf orders that the Defiant ram the Borg Cube destroying the Defiant, Commander Worf and the other crew in a futile hail mary when Helmsman Wyatt interjects, "Sir there's another starship coming in. It's the Enterprise." Suddenly there is hope, and a all but certain defeat becomes a victory!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

That severely undersells the moment. A Borg Cube is coming to assimilate all of Earth and Starfleet is in a desperate fight to stop them. Many Starfleet ships have been destroyed including the Admiral's, the Defiant has taken critical damage and Worf orders that the Defiant ram the Borg Cube destroying the Defiant, Commander Worf and the other crew in a futile hail mary when Helmsman Wyatt interjects, "Sir there's another starship coming in. It's the Enterprise." Suddenly there is hope, and a all but certain defeat becomes a victory!

I do always get chills at that scene.
  • Options
    Here's a twist... Make the single premiums and 10x premium pack pulls that players win at the end of the event on Monday show up as pulls for whatever the Tuesday special pack is
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Pack is listed as a "staff favorite." Really? A staff favorite is a character with no name, and about 8 seconds of screen time. That explains alot.............

We all have personal preferences, said preferences have a context you are not privy to.
    This is not my pack but I do like the actor portraying this crew a lot.

But it's hard to deny that this is a little like going to the biggest Ben & Jerry's store and ordering plain vanilla! ;)
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Pack is listed as a "staff favorite." Really? A staff favorite is a character with no name, and about 8 seconds of screen time. That explains alot.............

We all have personal preferences, said preferences have a context you are not privy to.
    This is not my pack but I do like the actor portraying this crew a lot.

But it's hard to deny that this is a little like going to the biggest Ben & Jerry's store and ordering plain vanilla! ;)

signs-that-youre-basically-ben-wyatt-2-28314-1469372553-5_dblbig.jpg
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least this one had some lines, unlike the klingon reject
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured his popularity was more on the actor and less on the character. Personally I can’t wait for Legendary Duty Officer Slater from The Undiscovered Country.

“Mister Slater, can you get me today’s duty roster?”
    “It’s just ‘Slater,’ sir.”

And now I want to see his equipment include black hole research and some kind of drone. The references are probably esoteric enough that it should slide right by most players, no?
  • Options
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I went for it, for an Adam Scott avatar. Took 9 packs, I received a 4/5 Ru’afo (yes, 4 copies), Fourth star on Interfaced Barclay, and new 1/5s of Vulcan Executioner, Dahar Master Koloth and Defensive Phlox along the way. I can’t say I’m upset with the haul, but my budgets gone for the next event. C’est la vie.
  • Options
    I figured his popularity was more on the actor and less on the character. Personally I can’t wait for Legendary Duty Officer Slater from The Undiscovered Country.

“Mister Slater, can you get me today’s duty roster?”
    “It’s just ‘Slater,’ sir.”

And now I want to see his equipment include black hole research and some kind of drone. The references are probably esoteric enough that it should slide right by most players, no?

And his traits would include, depressed, suicidal, and psychotic?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Parks and Rec ranks alongside Suits in shows I probably like as much as Trek so they can have my money for this one...