Home The Bridge

Any chance of a new collection?

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
So, based on my research (or mostly my moldy memory), we haven't had a new Collection since the A New Challenger Approaches collection launched back in February. I reckon we are due for a new one soon.

Any suggestions to help DB along in the process?

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like a mirror collection!

Another thread for Mirror Collection...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13427/time-for-a-mirror-collection#latest
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • The Animated Series
    Killing Game
    Mirror Universe
    Discovery
  • Now that I've thought about it, I want some rewards that are different from the standard chronitons, credits, and premium pulls. Consider me on board with your collection ideas, but with a few new rewards worked in.

Arena cooldown -30 seconds
    Cadet cooldown -30 seconds
    Dabo ad cooldown -30 minutes
    Gauntlet cooldown -5 minutes
    Voyage return time -5%

Supply kit
    Voyage revival token
    +5 slots

+1 Arena ticket per day/refill
    +1 Cadet ticket per day/refill
    1 gauntlet refresh per day
    +50 starbase donation limit

Admittedly, some of these are significant rewards and should only be at the top tiers of a collection. Some are probably also hard to program. But hey, I'll reach for the moon. :)

Very creative ideas, I like it. I'd take it one step further and bring cadet cooldown to 30 seconds total. Maybe arena too. Though I know it makes more of a potential mad push for last minute arena top 1% before reset, that happens with gauntlet anyways.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was some art I saw a long time ago for a Q collection. I thought something like that might come up with the mega but maybe it's been axed.
  • Just off the top of my head:

Bell Riots / Past Tense Collection
    Niners Collection
    Time's Arrow Collection

Maybe a 'Number 1s' collection - 1 first officer from all the series that are not currently in a collection
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun 69 wrote: »
    Just off the top of my head:

Bell Riots / Past Tense Collection
    Niners Collection --> Check, done :) See Play Ball!
    Time's Arrow Collection

Maybe a 'Number 1s' collection - 1 first officer from all the series that are not currently in a collection

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Psst @Weyoun 69 Play Ball! exists Niners
  • Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Psst @Weyoun 69 Play Ball! exists

My bad! Iv even got them all except Worf!! Its late where I am!

The long awaited Klingon Collection surely has got to be added at some point.

If adding new collections is too much for DB. how about just expanding on current collections with newer crew released since they were conceived, with more rewards. Maybe a good stop gap at least?
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember some of my old ideas, but I think we need a Brat collection

Lets see, that would mean @Skin*of*Evil™ Boosh, @Gandozer (SST) @Matt_Decker @Fantastic @Navarch and soooo soooo many more would have to be in it. They are all brats too!

<3<3<3

• At least you spelled my name right
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've thought about it, I want some rewards that are different from the standard chronitons, credits, and premium pulls. Consider me on board with your collection ideas, but with a few new rewards worked in.

Voyage return time -5%

Supply kit
    Voyage revival token
    +5 slots

Admittedly, some of these are significant rewards and should only be at the top tiers of a collection. Some are probably also hard to program. But hey, I'll reach for the moon. :)

Very creative ideas, I like it. I'd take it one step further and bring cadet cooldown to 30 seconds total. Maybe arena too. Though I know it makes more of a potential mad push for last minute arena top 1% before reset, that happens with gauntlet anyways.

The -30 second cooldown idea could be offered in multiple collections until it got down to 30s total. :)

Also, I really like that Janeway reward in Holodeck Enthusiasts. I would love to see that repeated!
    Farewell 🖖
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I've thought about it, I want some rewards that are different from the standard chronitons, credits, and premium pulls. Consider me on board with your collection ideas, but with a few new rewards worked in.

Voyage return time -5%

Supply kit
    Voyage revival token
    +5 slots

The -30 second cooldown idea could be offered in multiple collections until it got down to 30s total. :)

Also, I really like that Janeway reward in Holodeck Enthusiasts. I would love to see that repeated!

Agree, that was a great idea although it's a tough one to complete (for me anyway)
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Great ideas. I would like to add Bajorans.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you spelled my name right

Would the real "Sink of Evil" please stand up.....

fmqiunpd8k60.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I can't remember some of my old ideas, but I think we need a Brat collection

Lets see, that would mean @Skin*of*Evil™ Boosh, @Gandozer (SST) @Matt_Decker @Fantastic @Navarch and soooo soooo many more would have to be in it. They are all brats too!

<3<3<3

As long as HRH Trista, Princess of Brats, is also included, I'm all for it. #TristasBratPack
    ;)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • dosnt matter which collection they ad and/or extend, every "new collection content" is welcome
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    Alternate future is my pick.

Really not enough with that trait to warrant a collection, is there?

I would think "Time Interlopers" would be a nice all inclusive Collection.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Alt Future: self-explanatory
    Armed & Dangerous: characters holding weapons in their artwork
    Food & Beverage: characters holding, wait for it...food and/or beverages in their artwork.
    I think I came up with a few others in another thread but I can't recall now.
  • edited October 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Alternate future is my pick.

Really not enough with that trait to warrant a collection, is there?

I would think "Time Interlopers" would be a nice all inclusive Collection.

About the same number that are in some of the other collections. Nog, Dax, Bashir, Kim, Janeway, Barclay, and Jake. I might've missed someone.

Nice username btw.

Edit: Forgot about Beverly and the others from "All Good Things...", Bearded Riker, and Lt Wesley