Home The Bridge

Any chance of a new collection?

2»

Comments

• AviTrek wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Alternate future is my pick.

Really not enough with that trait to warrant a collection, is there?

I would think "Time Interlopers" would be a nice all inclusive Collection.

There is no trait, but here are the crew who could be included. Seems plenty for a collection. Especially with more crew possible from some of the episodes.

All Good Things:
    Irumodic Picard
    Captain Beverly Picard
    Admiral Riker
    Governor Worf

The Visitor:
    Bestselling Author Jake Sisko
    Captain Nog
    Alternate Future Dax
    Alternate Future Bashir

Timeless:
    Rogue Kim
    Captain La Forge

Endgame:
    Commander Barclay
    Vice Admiral Janeway
    Liason Torres

There is a black hole in my memory where all things DS9 are concerned. I seriously need to go back and rewatch that whole thing. Makes sense now. No reason we couldn't get both collections? :smile:
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Also a "multiple personalities" collection, for characters played by the same actor. Like Shran, Weyoun, Penk, etc.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the extra starbase donation idea. Newer fleets can catch up, fleets with dwindling numbers/smaller core won't be at a chron disadvantage for dailies. I can't see how double donation amount would be significantly negative, at least not enough so to balance out the positives.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the extra starbase donation idea. Newer fleets can catch up, fleets with dwindling numbers/smaller core won't be at a chron disadvantage for dailies. I can't see how double donation amount would be significantly negative, at least not enough so to balance out the positives.

Like the Cadet/Arena cooldown idea, the donation idea could be placed in multiple collections, possibly topping out at doubling the max donation.

It could be the next tier of rewards for Common, Uncommon, and Rare collections. And/Or Vulcan, Borg, Ferengi, Romulan, and (when it becomes a thing) Klingon.
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternate future is my pick.

Really not enough with that trait to warrant a collection, is there?

I would think "Time Interlopers" would be a nice all inclusive Collection.

There is no trait, but here are the crew who could be included. Seems plenty for a collection. Especially with more crew possible from some of the episodes.

All Good Things:
    Irumodic Picard
    Captain Beverly Picard
    Admiral Riker
    Governor Worf

The Visitor:
    Bestselling Author Jake Sisko
    Captain Nog
    Alternate Future Dax
    Alternate Future Bashir

Timeless:
    Rogue Kim
    Captain La Forge

Endgame:
    Commander Barclay
    Vice Admiral Janeway
    Liason Torres

There is a black hole in my memory where all things DS9 are concerned. I seriously need to go back and rewatch that whole thing. Makes sense now. No reason we couldn't get both collections? :smile:

The Visitor is one of the best episodes across all of Star Trek. Go back and watch it now :)