Home The Bridge

No Gauntlet Currently Available

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Could it mean new crew???

Comments

• My Gauntlet is down. I assume the alternate phase Gauntlet will end tomorrow and we will get an update after that. Anyone hear anything about this?

I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Ahhh, great minds. We posted essentially the same thing at the same time. :smiley:
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between this and that cryo glitch, I wonder if a major announcement is around the corner?
  • all normal for me,can enter gauntlet and did it like 10min ago... (and just had an 32mb update)
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Picard is not our next Gauntlet legend, I enjoy those crew as (mostly) stand alone iconic characters, and also, we already have Locutus in there. Adding Four Lights would be an odd choice, esp with a whole new show to pull even more variants out of right around the corner. And nothing says Gauntlet to me less than Tribble Herder Scotty lol. Vina does make me wonder, she could be an interesting choice for a gauntlet crew.
  • all normal for me,can enter gauntlet and did it like 10min ago... (and just had an 32mb update)

you are obviously on the alternate days, and yours will end tomorrow.

you are obviously on the alternate days, and yours will end tomorrow.

kay,got it,u guys finished your run today...makes sense;) ty for clarification
  • Hey db hurry up! I want my gauntlet 😉
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gauntlet has been thrown down.
    Let’s fly!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gauntlet has been thrown down.

Ha!!! 4 points

• Hmmmmm.....new crew would be nice.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is a revamp, I hope the trait combinations are shaken up, too. There are some traits that I don't recall seeing in a Gauntlet that a respectable pool of crew have:

Athlete
    Criminal
    Dominion
    Engineered
    Ferengi
    Pilot
    Prisoner
    Romulan
    Trill

I dunno that there are many (or even any) crew members who would benefit enough to make them worth considering using, but if nothing else, they're traits that Locutus, Guinan, Surak, Armus, and The Caretaker don't have.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if 4 lights Picard could be the new gauntlet crew.
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I wonder if 4 lights Picard could be the new gauntlet crew.

Of the new 5*s spotted in the vault, I have to think he's the front runner.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Still down and no one in the building to tell us why..... Maybe it's a secret......
  • Torias327 wrote: »
    Vina does make me wonder, she could be an interesting choice for a gauntlet crew.

Vina was in the announcement for the mega event, so I don't think they will add another version of her to the gauntlet. But I agree that she could have been an interesting gauntlet legendary.
    Changed my mind. Now I'm predicting Tribble Herder Scotty, if it's to be one of the new 5*'s spotted in the vault. We know it won't be Mudd and Vina, who are already announced for the mega. No Regrets Picard looks to be a fuse card. Then there's 3* Picard at El-Adrel, who will almost certainly be added as a rank reward in an event with a Picard in its Featured Crew. It's possible that plan calls for the Picard in the Featured Crew to be an existing 4*, but seems highly unlikely. Ergo, Scotty is my favorite in this race.
  • Changed my mind. Now I'm predicting Tribble Herder Scotty, if it's to be one of the new 5*'s spotted in the vault. We know it won't be Mudd and Vina, who are already announced for the mega. No Regrets Picard looks to be a fuse card. Then there's 3* Picard at El-Adrel, who will almost certainly be added as a rank reward in an event with a Picard in its Featured Crew. It's possible that plan calls for the Picard in the Featured Crew to be an existing 4*, but seems highly unlikely. Ergo, Scotty is my favorite in this race.

We already have an engineer gauntlet crew.
    Also science diplomacy and (medicine)
    So I hope the new one will be either security or command.
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone, if this was for an update we would have said so.
    I have let the team know of this and as soon as I know more I will let you know.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry everyone, no update to the gauntlet but they should reappear soon.

Thank you for your patience!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in ... so what is the compensation for missing out on a day? (cough, cough) :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I got in ... so what is the compensation for missing out on a day? (cough, cough) :)

No compensation in this case :)
  • Shan wrote: »

hey now, those of us on this daily gauntlet schedule missed out on starting last night AND another round this morning, putting us behind the other gauntlet day reaching locutus achievent by maybe 15-20+ rounds! I demand 15-20 credits!! :tongue:
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

hey now, those of us on this daily gauntlet schedule missed out on starting last night AND another round this morning, putting us behind the other gauntlet day reaching locutus achievent by maybe 15-20+ rounds! I demand 15-20 credits!! :tongue:

/faints

;p
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the plus side you got to relax for 12 hours of not being in a gauntlet.

• SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Gauntlet is back and working for me.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

Armus! Armus! Armus! Yell the mob as they stare down into the pit of the Colosseum........... 🤗