Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: One Step Behind - 10/10

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: One Step Behind
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Ba’ul 5* (New), Runaway Po 4* (New), and Profitable Ishka 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 10/10 until Monday 10/14 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Bounty Hunter Mudd (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/17.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Timekeeper Tenavik 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Federation, Ferengi Alliance, Maquis

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Timekeeper Tenavik
• small bonus: variants of Po and Discovery crew.

List of current Discovery crew:

Timekeeper Tenavik
New Eden Pike
Acting Captain Pike
New Eden Owosekun
Away Team Michael Burnham
Mirror Shukar
Torchbearer Rejac
T'kuvma
Covert Operative Leland
Captain Lorca
Section 31 Philippa Georgiou
Suus Mahna Sarek
Usurper Lorca
Mirror Ellen Landry
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Bridge Officer Number One
Science Officer Spock
Christopher Pike
Captain Killy
Returning Craft
Dr. Pollard
Kol of House Kor
Tyler, Son of None
Queen Po
Prospect Michael Burnham
Mirror Stamets
Chancellor L'Rell
Prison Break Lorca
Fungal Entity May
Harcourt Fenton Mudd
Dr Hugh Culber
Navigator Stamets
Emperor Philippa Georgiou
Vengeful L'Rell
Lt. Ash Tyler
Time Loop Mudd
Cadet Sylvia Tilly
Ripper
Fugitive Spock
Sarek
Tactical Michael Burnham
Siranna
Jett Reno
Celebratory Ash Tyler
Torchbearer Voq
Away Team Saru
Honored Owosekun
Prisoner Michael Burnham
EV Suit Burnham
First Officer Burnham
The Prophet
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Keyla Detmer
Lt. Commander Airiam
Graduation Michael Burnham
Commander Ellen Landry
First Officer Saru
Off-Duty Tilly
Zora
Reinforcements Stamets
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Desert Michael Burnham
Lieutenant Commander Saru
Off-Duty Stamets
L'Rell

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew: Ba’ul 5* (New), Runaway Po 4* (New), and Profitable Ishka 4* (Existing).

Ranked Reward 5*: Bounty Hunter Mudd (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 10/17.

Event Factions:

Bonus crew:

Timekeeper Tenavik
    New Eden Pike
    Acting Captain Pike
    New Eden Owosekun
    Mirror Shukar
    Torchbearer Rejac
    T'kuvma
    Covert Operative Leland
    Captain Lorca
    Suus Mahna Sarek
    Usurper Lorca
    Mirror Ellen Landry
    Science Officer Spock
    Christopher Pike
    Captain Killy
    Returning Craft
    Dr. Pollard
    Kol of House Kor
    Tyler, Son of None
    Queen Po
    Prospect Michael Burnham
    Mirror Stamets
    Chancellor L'Rell
    Prison Break Lorca
    Fungal Entity May
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Dr Hugh Culber
    Navigator Stamets
    Vengeful L'Rell
    Lt. Ash Tyler
    Time Loop Mudd
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    Ripper
    Fugitive Spock
    Sarek
    Tactical Michael Burnham
    Siranna
    Jett Reno
    Celebratory Ash Tyler
    Torchbearer Voq
    Away Team Saru
    Honored Owosekun
    Prisoner Michael Burnham
    EV Suit Burnham
    First Officer Burnham
    The Prophet
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Keyla Detmer
    Lt. Commander Airiam
    Commander Ellen Landry
    First Officer Saru
    Off-Duty Tilly
    Zora
    Reinforcements Stamets
    Armed Philippa Georgiou
    Desert Michael Burnham
    Off-Duty Stamets
    L'Rell

Wow. TWO "Non-existent Crew" that are not being added to the game.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »

Event Factions:

Bonus crew:

Timekeeper Tenavik
    New Eden Pike
    Acting Captain Pike
    New Eden Owosekun
    Mirror Shukar
    Torchbearer Rejac
    T'kuvma
    Covert Operative Leland
    Captain Lorca
    Suus Mahna Sarek
    Usurper Lorca
    Mirror Ellen Landry
    Science Officer Spock
    Christopher Pike
    Captain Killy
    Returning Craft
    Dr. Pollard
    Kol of House Kor
    Tyler, Son of None
    Queen Po
    Prospect Michael Burnham
    Mirror Stamets
    Chancellor L'Rell
    Prison Break Lorca
    Fungal Entity May
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Dr Hugh Culber
    Navigator Stamets
    Vengeful L'Rell
    Lt. Ash Tyler
    Time Loop Mudd
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    Ripper
    Fugitive Spock
    Sarek
    Tactical Michael Burnham
    Siranna
    Jett Reno
    Celebratory Ash Tyler
    Torchbearer Voq
    Away Team Saru
    Honored Owosekun
    Prisoner Michael Burnham
    EV Suit Burnham
    First Officer Burnham
    The Prophet
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Keyla Detmer
    Lt. Commander Airiam
    Commander Ellen Landry
    First Officer Saru
    Off-Duty Tilly
    Zora
    Reinforcements Stamets
    Armed Philippa Georgiou
    Desert Michael Burnham
    Off-Duty Stamets
    L'Rell

Wow. TWO "Non-existent Crew" that are not being added to the game.......

The exact verbiage was "will not necessarily make it into the game." No need to be so harsh.

I'm definitely glad to be guaranteed to get at least one version of Po, since I was unfortunately unlucky with that pack.

Was, you know, like a joke. Jokes are not "harsh". Unless you are robbing banks in Gotham and trying to kill The Batman.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that Po, Mudd, and Vina were already announced as new crew in the mega announcement, it was a good bet they would be appearing in the game. It's the Picard, Nausicaan, Scotty crew that Shan was hedging about.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Given that Po, Mudd, and Vina were already announced as new crew in the mega announcement, it was a good bet they would be appearing in the game. It's the Picard, Nausicaan, Scotty crew that Shan was hedging about.

And of course she has to. If the company says to make it clear that nothing is official. That is her job. To pass on word from the company. Will everything in the "leak" appear? We do not know. But it might be more likely the others are at least planned. Whether they will become "official" or not is up in the air.

I'm sorry my hard to understand joke derailed the post. Let's mostly talk about next week's Event......

Sorry, guys and gals and others.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

And of course she has to. If the company says to make it clear that nothing is official. That is her job. To pass on word from the company. Will everything in the "leak" appear? We do not know. But it might be more likely the others are at least planned. Whether they will become "official" or not is up in the air.

I'm sorry my hard to understand joke derailed the post. Let's mostly talk about next week's Event......

Sorry, guys and gals and others.

Anyone see an Assimilated Spock silhouette in the vault?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I think the event looks good. I am happy that Po will be in an event where I can get four of her. I hope she is a jury rigger like the other version.

tfqx9abrn4fm.gif

Yesterday's glitch showed her in the Spit and Bailing Wire collection, so you just might get your wish.

Meanwhile, I'll just sit in my corner and cry into my drink, thinking of how I shouldn't have spent that 50k honor on that final star for EV Suit Archer last weekend.
    Is his ship ability Sipping Jippers on a Beach Somewhere?

I have never wanted something more.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Runaway Po is indeed a jury rigger, she'll complete that collection for me... finally!

On a related note, I wish I knew how/where to watch the Discovery shorts here in Canada.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    If Runaway Po is indeed a jury rigger, she'll complete that collection for me... finally!

On a related note, I wish I knew how/where to watch the Discovery shorts here in Canada.

This came up in my squadron. This was from a European squadmate, but it might work the same. If you have Netflix, get the app on your device, then go to the show and look for this:

k1wwa71fu535.png

DB, please, please get the audio for "I'd be sipping jippers on a beach somewhere" for me, @robownage , and all of our delightful friends on here. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but Discovery is not on Netflix in Canada :(
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Po wouldn't complete Jury Rigger for me but I'd be oooh so close ...

So do I then I spend last month's and the current campaign's 4* citation on a 4* in portal (a 2/4 Smuggler Yates) or on one of the other new 4* event crew from this mega ... decisions decisions ...

going to watch the Disco shorts tonight ... thanks for the tip Prime LorQa!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

This came up in my squadron. This was from a European squadmate, but it might work the same. If you have Netflix, get the app on your device, then go to the show and look for this:

k1wwa71fu535.png

DB, please, please get the audio for "I'd be sipping jippers on a beach somewhere" for me, @robownage , and all of our delightful friends on here. :)

The shorts are on Crave TV as their own series (Short Treks), and I think Space might have them on their website. They aren't masterpieces, but they all have their charm.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

k1wwa71fu535.png

The shorts are on Crave TV as their own series (Short Treks), and I think Space might have them on their website. They aren't masterpieces, but they all have their charm.

I would say that Mudd’s Short Trek could be considered a masterpiece...I of course leave open the possibility that I feel that way because it washed out a lot of the nasty taste in my mouth left behind by Mudd’s appearances elsewhere in Discovery.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

k1wwa71fu535.png

I would say that Mudd’s Short Trek could be considered a masterpiece...I of course leave open the possibility that I feel that way because it washed out a lot of the nasty taste in my mouth left behind by Mudd’s appearances elsewhere in Discovery.

Ditto. Right there with you. More like TOS Mudd. In the sense that it brought back that old feeling and the story tie to TOS, it's more a masterpiece than the rest. Except maybe Calypso, which could stand on its own with or without the Star Trek brand name. No shade to the others. They were definitely fun ways to expand story and characters.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Po wouldn't complete Jury Rigger for me but I'd be oooh so close ...

So do I then I spend last month's and the current campaign's 4* citation on a 4* in portal (a 2/4 Smuggler Yates) or on one of the other new 4* event crew from this mega ... decisions decisions ...

!

i would cite up whatever Discos you have left first and hope that more stars for kasidy drop in a voyage sometime over the next month :)

...then again i just used the campaign cite on voyage not-really-Worf so i can freeze him sooner, so your methods may vary :) glad we only need to thaw out one other Moogie for next week AND get a 4/4, thanks as always for the info Shan!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked all the short treks. The Tilly one was my favorite because I love Tilly but watching them again I think my new favorite is the Saru one. The Saru one reminded me a bit of the TNG episode where an alien girl is communicating with Data on the Enterprise. I enjoyed all the short treks and I really enjoyed that all were different in feel and style.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 51 incompletely fused 4* crew just itching to turn up as the existing 4*'s in an event so I can start freezing them and opening up some slots. Profitable Ishka ain't one of 'em.

That personal disappointment aside, I do think she's a great pick-up for newer players. I'm definitely excited for the new Po, who I can fully fuse just from thresholds. That's sweet. I expect the new 3* Stranded Craft that briefly appeared in the vault last night will surface in the rank rewards table. I guess the threshold 2* will come from the pool of existing Disco 2*s, though I'd love a surprise 2* Moogie.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let Po be a Jury Rigger. Please let Po be a Jury Rigger. Please let Po be a Jury Rigger.

25/25 Here I come!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the event looks good. I am happy that Po will be in an event where I can get four of her. I hope she is a jury rigger like the other version.

tfqx9abrn4fm.gif

Same here, and we should get four copies of her.
    If she is, she will be my 25th Jury rigger, but I will need a lot of honor to complete the collection.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are ahead of me, I am at 22. What legendaries did u immortalize? I couldnt get the legendary Po and most of the others are mediocre to really bad.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janeway is the only legendary everyone had a chance to get.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are ahead of me, I am at 22. What legendaries did u immortalize? I couldnt get the legendary Po and most of the others are mediocre to really bad.

At 24/25, I only finished Desperate Janeway (excellent) and RAF O’Brien (shockingly still good) for legendaries. If the new Po isn’t a Jury Rigger, then the options for me to get that last reward go south awful quickly: 2/5* Gangster Spock or Captain Scott, 1/5* EV Suit Archer, North Star Tucker, Laborer Spock, or Dress Uniform Scotty. I wouldn’t use a citation on any of them, that’s for sure.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Lorian?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, last week's leak showed Po in the Jury Rigger collection. Granted, Shan did say that what we saw wasn't final, but I'm inclined to believe that the 50k honor I spent on EV Suit Archer to complete the collection a week and a half ago was a waste.