Home The Bridge

Speculation: "Picard" Mega next year?

Since we got a Disco Mega right at the time of it's release, should we not expect the same for the 'Picard' series?

Key Crew to expect cards for: (Any Variants, I'm not guessing on levels just yet.)

Jean-Luc Picard (Duh :smile:)
Dahj (Picard? Borg? - see my post in Strange New Worlds for explanation)
Christobal Rios (Rank? Outlaw?)
Raffi Musiker
Narek (Some Romulan dude – maybe in charge of the "secret" facility? Rogue Agent?)
Dr. Agnes Jurati

Only in one episode listed thus far, maybe only in pilot, or single later episode, or just too early to know for sure.
William Riker (NO RANK?! Retired perhaps? Interesting.)
Deanna Troi (Yes, Troi! Hmmm...)
Data (Only listed for single episode, maybe the pilot where he is in the holodeck. Card for Disassembled Data would be fun)
Captain Emily Bosch
Seven of Nine (Yay!!! IMDB shows her regular "Seven of Nine" name, but I did see somewhere she might have changed that to Annika. Can't wait to find out!)
Kestra (Wait, Kestra? Like Kestra Troi, Deanna's older sister? WT...?)

Also, Tal Shiar agents, more Borg, Romulans, etc. to look forward to!

There are obviously mistakes, whether intentional or not in the information available to us so far, like Gene Roddenberry has writing credits for all 10 episodes.

(And you thought the game was getting stale! Pfffft!)
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    I'm totally down for it but it seems early? All we got is 1 (soon 2) trailers. My guess is we have to wait for the show to come out 1st. I'd also be down for a 'Picard' only mega - 10 different versions of Patrick Steward for 1 month. Bonus points if they also include voice clips.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I think we can definitely expect a Mega event around the Picard show whenever it airs. It feels like the date keeps getting pushed back. Picard will be the mega recurring, there will be an amazing card with great stats only in a best chance pack like First Officer Burnham was. Probably the Seven from the show. We will get some good crew but not everyone we will want from the show for the first mega. I will want the dog from the show we see in the poster cause I like all the pets but I will be disappointed when he is not a card or in Picard's card.
    Let’s fly!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    The official date was announced today, which is why I made this post.

January 23.

I figure DB was likely made aware of this during this week, and they would have to start planning the Picard Mega ASAP!

First Short Trek for this seasons Disco is also out today.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure DB was made aware of the release date a while ago. Star Trek wants a coordinated marketing push for Picard and as a license holder, they will give DB as much information as possible to include STT in launch promotions. With Jan 23rd being the premiere date, I would expect the Feb Mega to feature Picard.
  • Okay, we will seriously need "Number One" card (the dog - he's even wearing an insignia!)

dj732zxdz1if.jpeg
    Okay, we will seriously need "Number One" card (the dog - he's even wearing an insignia!)

dj732zxdz1if.jpeg

I agree but DB is reluctant to do pets except as avatars.
    Let’s fly!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been expecting it for a while. I've kept all my Picards leveled and unfrozen.
    I've been expecting it for a while. I've kept all my Picards leveled and unfrozen.

I think the inevitable Picard Mega was the main reason most got a second copy of mirror picard in the campaign.
    Let’s fly!
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure its gonna happen though the launch Mega for discovery had T'kuvma as the recurring. So Im not expecting Picard to feature as the recurring card. DB will probably use his cards to capture additional revenue from the hype.