Home The Bridge

DB, can we please do something about fully fused beholds?

2»

Comments

• ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Of course it is, why fix what isn't broken? As an aside, I'd like to thank all the suckers that are pumping money into the game when they should know there's a good chance they will get nothing in return for that money. You're straight up donating money to DB, which allows this game to continue operating, allowing me to continue enjoying it.
  • I look at this like collecting baseball cards as a kid. Back then, when each new series was released, all of the cards in a pack were new, but as time went on, duplicates increased to the point where eventually almost or everything was. The way around this back then was trade the dupes with friends for their dupes that you needed. Doubtful that any such exchange system will appear here anytime soon, if for no other reason that it would not be profitable for the host. I also wouldn't expect any relief to be forthcoming giving you extra choices unless there is a cost in doing so, such as expending dilithium or actual $. DB has already said this was a risk in playing, so we just need to accept it. It is what it is, sorry to say.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    As many folks in the boat of having a 4 star behold be all duplicates , the 3 star citation is likely to be of less use than even the 200 honor you'd get for dismissing a 4.

Lol -- I guess you're right. I don't have any 3's that still need stars myself, so that would sort of be a totally useless thing. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • At least we get honor now. I can't even think of how many crew I dismissed and got nothing for.
    Adding a reroll option to beholds would change the balance in the honor system between citations and beholds. The only option that I could see fair would be a cancel button on the behold which would change it from a behold to a normal pull at the same rarity (4* behold drops a single 4* crew instead of your choice of 3 if you click cancel. That way if you don't like any of the choices, you can get a new roll, but you lose your ability to choose.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think they should really consider reviewing the current honor system as it is. Which they won't. So there's that.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Well, I think they should really consider reviewing the current honor system as it is. Which they won't. So there's that.

Just because they didn't change it in a manner of your liking doesn't mean they haven't considered changes. I think it's pretty clear that they HAVE reviewed and considered it and determined it wouldn't be in their best interest.
  • Diminishing returns. It's no different than buying a box of baseball cards, then buying more packs and getting dupes.

Or Panini footy stickers for anyone in the UK who remembers them ;)
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diminishing returns. It's no different than buying a box of baseball cards, then buying more packs and getting dupes.

Or Panini footy stickers for anyone in the UK who remembers them ;)

But you could trade both with other collectors

¯\_(ツ)_/¯