Home The Bridge

Anyone notice some much more good RNG than usual

2»

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Got 3 of these in Skirmishes already today. That's never happened!

6dxju0ezmm1i.png

I usually get 3 to 5 of those each skirmish

but have you ever got them back to back to back skirmishes in a row?

Sadly, game reloaded right after that and now I'm in the "RNG-hell-no" server for goodies.

It was fun while it lasted

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG is being same old for me
    Just had a nice touch in Gauntlet. Won a 6th battle - with Locutus. And got my 5th copy of him as reward :o

That aside I don´t think they changed something about the RNG. But good phases are always welcome :p
  • Seems to me RNG is being crueler than usual
    Got 3 of these in Skirmishes already today. That's never happened!

6dxju0ezmm1i.png

Ive never seen or heard of that in my fleet. The best we hope for is chron rewards. Alot of ppl in my fleet go hard in skirmish bcuz they get a boat load of chron rewards. But i always seem to get credits, Every skirmish. Im getting pretty board with it. I may get 76 chrons rewarded one time in 90 min of continuous skirmishing.
  • I have observed increased RNG goodness
    I've had a run of good luck, which will be RNG rather than anything else.

My first 490 pack got me Queen Po, my second the week after netted me a second star on Desert Georgiou.

Took a punt on one last weeks event packs, got two Ba'ul in one pull. Did two this week, a day or so apart, both gave me Mudd and one an extra Begold (picked Julia Trainor)

In addition, got Armus in Gauntlet and, at some point, Inglatu.

So, out of my last five paid-with-dil pulls, I've got seven golds, which is a nice return.

Of the rest, I'm assuming Inglatu dropped from either a community, threshold or campaign pull, it's been pretty much SSDD.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some good RNG this week. On three event pulls trying for a fourth Burnham (who I didn’t get)...

5q9awrflw3es.jpeg

a8alvxnsdpsx.png

And on a basic pull this week...
    9pvpiobcej6l.png

On the other hand it has been many months of complete junk from the regular premium portal (from events and campaigns)..
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some good RNG this week. On three event pulls trying for a fourth Burnham (who I didn’t get)...

5q9awrflw3es.jpeg

a8alvxnsdpsx.png

And on a basic pull this week...
    9pvpiobcej6l.png

On the other hand it has been many months of complete junk from the regular premium portal (from events and campaigns)..

I would say those definitely went your way!

• Seems to me RNG is being crueler than usual
    Especially in the voyages. Gone 6-8hrs many, many times. Not a purp to be found.
  • I have observed increased RNG goodness
    My gold run is still going - just tried a third pull to get a fourth Burnham. Got a third Mudd instead. I can live with that.