Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Everywhere at Once - 10/24 - ME#4

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Everywhere at Once
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Vina 5* (New), Kelpien Saru 4* (New), and Arik Soong 4* (Existing).
Event Dates: Thursday 10/24 until Monday 10/28 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Honey Bare Dax (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the flashback event starting on 10/31.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Timekeeper Tenavik 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Cardassian Union, Terran Empire, Augments

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Timekeeper Tenavik
• small bonus: variants of Vina, Saru, and Discovery crew.

List of current Discovery crew:

Bounty Hunter Mudd
Fugitive Burnham
Ba’ul
Runaway Po
Stranded Craft
Timekeeper Tenavik
New Eden Pike
Acting Captain Pike
New Eden Owosekun
Away Team Michael Burnham
Mirror Shukar
Torchbearer Rejac
T'kuvma
Covert Operative Leland
Captain Lorca
Section 31 Philippa Georgiou
Suus Mahna Sarek
Usurper Lorca
Mirror Ellen Landry
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Bridge Officer Number One
Science Officer Spock
Christopher Pike
Captain Killy
Returning Craft
Dr. Pollard
Kol of House Kor
Tyler, Son of None
Queen Po
Prospect Michael Burnham
Mirror Stamets
Chancellor L'Rell
Prison Break Lorca
Fungal Entity May
Harcourt Fenton Mudd
Dr Hugh Culber
Navigator Stamets
Emperor Philippa Georgiou
Vengeful L'Rell
Lt. Ash Tyler
Time Loop Mudd
Cadet Sylvia Tilly
Ripper
Fugitive Spock
Sarek
Tactical Michael Burnham
Siranna
Jett Reno
Celebratory Ash Tyler
Torchbearer Voq
Away Team Saru
Honored Owosekun
Prisoner Michael Burnham
EV Suit Burnham
First Officer Burnham
The Prophet
Desert Philippa Georgiou
Keyla Detmer
Lt. Commander Airiam
Graduation Michael Burnham
Commander Ellen Landry
First Officer Saru
Off-Duty Tilly
Zora
Reinforcements Stamets
Armed Philippa Georgiou
Desert Michael Burnham
Lieutenant Commander Saru
Off-Duty Stamets
L'Rell

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flashback event on Halloween! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flashback event on Halloween! :)

And we're getting our first pure Galaxy in months. I'm not going to hate on that at all.
  • Options
    Ok, but will Orion Vina give a small bonus as a variant or not?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    For those of you interested ...

Honey Bare Jadzia Dax is part of the Fast As Light Galaxy event, other crew include
    - Duchamps
    - Buster Kincaid Kim.

Travis beat me to it. :)
  • Options
    Cool! I can get started on a second copy of Honey Bare and burn all the chrons my fingers can handle.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two things I like :
    - An existing 5* as the ranked reward.
    - Galaxy events are back! Not that I'm fond of wasting chronitons but I like the community rewards a lot and they're not pay to win like shuttles.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Fast As Light was an old Galaxy event from before rank and threshold rewards were modified. Will they be changed to reflect newer reward structure, or will rank 5* only be top 1k and threshold stopping at the 4* at 130k?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Flashback event means no 5* at 400k which is a bummer.

It's true that it's nice to have a 5* there.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    @Shan Fast As Light was an old Galaxy event from before rank and threshold rewards were modified. Will they be changed to reflect newer reward structure, or will rank 5* only be top 1k and threshold stopping at the 4* at 130k?

What she said about the first flashback will also apply here I guess:

"The featured event crew and rewards structure will be exactly the same as in the first instance of this event, except for the ranked 5* crew reward"
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first Flashback event (the second running of Temporal Misalignment) was chosen because it was part of the new reward structure ... so the event management team didn't have to do anything and could concentrate on QoL issues ...

so after 1 flashback event that concept/goal is out the window

I guess Flashback really means they can re-run whatever event they like with no adherence to original running order ... TM was from early 2019 and this event from late-2017!
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was a 5 day galaxy event as well, instead of a normal 4.

a little turkey named Tom gave his life that event.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Nice, so after almost 3 months we will see a full galaxy again, the week after.
    Just a re run, but still. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes... I bet it's a bloodbath. I want Honey Bare, but... How many players have been stockpiling for how long?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

Yikes... I bet it's a bloodbath. I want Honey Bare, but... How many players have been stockpiling for how long?

Won't Honey Bare be attainable in next week's faction event, not the following re-run galaxy event she was originally part of?
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »

Won't Honey Bare be attainable in next week's faction event, not the following re-run galaxy event she was originally part of?

Correct.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't "Kelpien Saru" kinda like saying "Human Kirk" or "Vulcan Spock"?.......Isn't he always Kelpien? :confused:

That’s how I read it. I suppose they could be using it in a political/social affiliation sense rather than a biological sense, but it seems that “Villager Saru” or something similar would get the point across better.

Or potato sack Saru. That’s what he’s wearing right?

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

What she said about the first flashback will also apply here I guess:

"The featured event crew and rewards structure will be exactly the same as in the first instance of this event, except for the ranked 5* crew reward"

The first flashback was chosen because it had a modern reward structure to avoid the issue. This one doesn't. It's an open question if that means we get an old reward structure or a revised reward structure.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

The first flashback was chosen because it had a modern reward structure to avoid the issue. This one doesn't. It's an open question if that means we get an old reward structure or a revised reward structure.

Yeah, but since they want to use the Flashback events for finetuning other aspects of the game I expect the structure to be like in the first run. Otherwise the point of doing them would not be according to their plans...

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was a 5 day galaxy event as well, instead of a normal 4.

Oh no more potential for bugs
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had Honey Bare at 4/5 and kept debating adding a 5th star to her. Guess the indecision paid off for me.

Same. She was actually the next up on my list to cite - which would have been next week after I finished adding all this skirmish honor. That's fortunate timing!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how they pick the existing crew member to include. You think random generator?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woohoo finally a reason to work on old school vina AND a final star for my honey, thanks Shan!!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, but will Orion Vina give a small bonus as a variant or not?

I also would like to know the answer to this question, as my Orion Vina is belowdecks in leveling limbo at 3/5*. If she does get the small bonus, then I’ll freeze a Burnham a week early. ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I hope no one goes nuts on this faction event I’d love to add a star on ms honey.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO