Home The Bridge
Options

10h voyages - what do I need

2»

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    See the thread in the Ready Room called something like Rayzors law of 10 hour voyages. I’ve posted 6 or 8 screenshots of what I do. It gets me 10 hours somewhere around 85% of the time

Doesn't it really bother you that 15% that doesn't make it to ten hours when it should? I know it bothers me. Dirty rng.

It really does. When I’m thinking this could run at 11 hours and it crashes and burns at 9:15, well, it’s a little worse than one of those off the wall bad gauntlet beats where you have 45%, the opponent has 5% and he crits three times to your none to take the victory

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need better Crew.....

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last two voyages died at 9:58:30 when they were supposed to go to 10:20. On the upside I got to 13 hours with 2x120 dil.^^
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My last two voyages died at 9:58:30 when they were supposed to go to 10:20. On the upside I got to 13 hours with 2x120 dil.^^

I rolled the dice on eight hours before and failed at 7:59:23!!!!!

Those close ones are more irking than failing by half an hour!!!!!

😡🙄😡🙄😡
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    This may be a moot point, but fleet level matters! Having those bonuses is important. I switched and lost them and I'm struggling on voyages now. But when I was hitting them regularly I aimed for 12-13k on the primary and secondary skills, 6k for two other skills, and 3-4k on the last two. I never hit the 11h mark, but I was getting close.