Home The Bridge
Options

ProtoMorphosis Riker is in the new Pack.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
hrhgix6epulx.jpg
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I just got an offer of 5 monster packs for $5. I was very tempted, but seeing who else was in the pack, I decided to give it a miss. Still, if you want the Riker, it’s probably a good deal.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Did the offer for Five Ten Pulls for $4.99

Got one more Horta than I needed to finish Mommy to 4*. But also got a Riker and T'Rul from a Behold in the same Pack. And the final Star for Diseased Founder.

gauiazvlhkab.jpg

oym9kdnkxf5l.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I just got an offer of 5 monster packs for $5. I was very tempted, but seeing who else was in the pack, I decided to give it a miss. Still, if you want the Riker, it’s probably a good deal.

I only had one "bad" Pull from the five tries. My Mommy Horta was 2*. I got three of her. Then the final Star on Diseased Founder and a new Riker, with a Behold that had two Fully Fused and a new 4*.
  • Options
    I paid for the five 10 packs and got nothing. As in, they took my money and I didn’t get the packs
    “With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.” Captain Picard quoting Judge Aaron Satie.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    submit a ticket
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does he have the Q Continuum trait
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid for the five 10 packs and got nothing. As in, they took my money and I didn’t get the packs

This is being worked on, there is a thread for it in Engineering Room and I will post updates there.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Why does he have the Q Continuum trait

An error that will likely be fixed with next server push.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Riker's stats are absolute trash!

Also he's a member of the Q Continuum, apparently!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely a pack with some of the worst stat crew around
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

Definitely a pack with some of the worst stat crew around

Yep, I'm totally okay with the price but there is not a single moderately desirable crew in there. Not buying. Also the theme with all ugly cards is really meh.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Man, the pulls I got from this offer were pretty good! I got a second star on General Chang (between a FF/FE Surak and a 1* Emotion Chip Data), and then two other begolds which got me Arachnia Janeway (between a FF/FE Proto Barclay and a 1* Founder) and Obsidian Order Garak (between 1* Joachum and 1* Captain Nog). Plus I got two stars for Proto Riker. I'm pretty happy! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 packs - 3 Rikers, 1 Mirror Crusher (best option of the begold) and a 2nd star on Gillian taylor(Behold). I'll take that any day for 5 packs. (3 other beholds that were all FFE)
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Rikers, 2 Fungal Entity May, 1 Diseased Founder.

Not sure if I really wanted May, but Riker can be cited and frozen, so, yay?
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    3x Riker, 1x Fungal May 5*, 1x Augment Picard 5* and 1x phlox 5* = good offer
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the Horta and Changeling immortal already but bought the offer anyway. I wasn't expecting the Begolds.
    rcksrzu1q3u5.jpg
    uh1pxe186bda.jpg
    8zdbhkxurdvl.jpg
    0n30oyinj3bg.jpg
    972x8ubhb5dw.jpg
    u04ce1jwert6.jpg
    blwawa8uceqh.jpg
    gd63d8sdknfe.jpg
    fjzalp3k6c9l.jpg
  • Options
    And for some reason, he has the Q Continuum trait, lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I took the offer and got a Riker as well as first and second stars for May - happy with that, and hopefully this might be a kind of offer we see again going forward.
  • Options
    i got 3 loque'eueu sato brining her up to 4/5 but yeah nice idea but better pack please
  • Options
    I bought it, got a Riker and Mongo. I am happy.
  • Options
    I bit. Ended up with 2 Rikers, the Sato, 5* Captain Pike and 2 other purples I needed.

Not a bad day.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    2 - Rikers, 2 Fungal May, 1 Horta

Anyone else seeing some of Geico Rikers equipment pictures are missing
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 rikers 1 may and 1 Horta but I also got chancellor gowron so quite pleased as he will add to the gauntlet repertoire.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    A Comment on the incredible, nearly cosmic Riker, associated to Engineering Fix:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14824/protomorphis-riker-the-unexpected-is-our-regular-routine/p1?new=1

Get your Continuum on while you can!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    2 Hortas (honor), 1 Proto-Riker (so far), have 2 more pulls I will do at some point when I "feel" the RNG is right to do so!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Proto Riker is a master Gambler. That Poker face....