Home The Bridge

ProtoMorphosis Riker is in the new Pack.....

2»

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed the 5 for $5 deal, and the theme of the pack. FF the new Riker and Mother Horta, plus I got One in a begold. (The other options were Vreenak and 23rd Century Martok. Tough choice between the Borg and Senator Meme.)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • I took the plunge for 5 bucks.

Two Sato
    One May
    One Riker
    One Founder (honor)

Not necessarily the best legendaries but can’t complain about the RNG of three in five packs.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    3x Riker
    1x May
    1x Founder (airlock)

bonus:
    1x Sphere Builder (behold, Sphere Builder, Traveler, Duelist Torres)
    1x Apollo [random choice from FF behold] (airlock)
  • Is for everyone else as well?

All of his „Damaged Uniforms“ are „black“? I assume artwork is not live?

mn6ava3hp153.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • My gold run continues... Took the 5x deal, and got several beholds and begolds.

The non-airlocked was a second star on Maid Marian, third on Katrine and my first "I Should Be So Loque - Loque, Loque, Loque" Sato, along with a single "Carry On Screaming" Oddbod Riker.
  • got 5 hortas to show for my trouble ... and a pah wraith dukat.... in a behold. ..
  • Quite happy with my 5 pulls - one Proto Riker, plus first stars on Gorkon, Inglatu, Mugatu, and a fourth star for Bell Riots Dax. Happy with that!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if you don’t like any card in here it’s worth buying. Some newer schematics and 3500 honor is certainly worth $5. I airlocked everything but I did get three or four useful schematics
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Some newer schematics and 3500 honor is certainly worth $5.
    Hmmm on this I disagree. If they offered 3500 honor and let's say 1000 useful schematics for 5 $ I would not buy this.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    Some newer schematics and 3500 honor is certainly worth $5.
    Hmmm on this I disagree. If they offered 3500 honor and let's say 1000 useful schematics for 5 $ I would not buy this.

I smell a poll coming.....

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, that would mean 35000 honor for 50 bucks. When you keep in mind that you get the equivalent of 50000 honor through the legendary citation in the campain for 10 bucks that alone cannot be the appeal. As for the newer schematics: Since the premium track comes with pulls as well the same goes for that. A solid offer, but mainly in case the cards have some appeal...

Perhaps I am in the minority. I can accept that
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Even if you don’t like any card in here it’s worth buying. Some newer schematics and 3500 honor is certainly worth $5. I airlocked everything but I did get three or four useful schematics

Newer schematics, honour, and chance of a non-pack legendary - agreed. Same pricing, per pack, as the 10 for 10, after all.
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭

Yes, that would mean 35000 honor for 50 bucks. When you keep in mind that you get the equivalent of 50000 honor through the legendary citation in the campain for 10 bucks that alone cannot be the appeal. As for the newer schematics: Since the premium track comes with pulls as well the same goes for that. A solid offer, but mainly in case the cards have some appeal...

Not quite the equivalent of 50000 honour, but close enough (you can't part redeem it for other citations or use it toward honour hall purchases, but I am aware most people only use honour to buy legendary citations)

The campaign also requires regular play to ensure you get that citation. I am actually starting to resent it a little bit because it has made the game feel a bit like work. My issue, not anyone else's, but I am probably not totally alone.

Campaign is definitely better value for money overall but I can still see the appeal of a 5 for 5 deal.
    Apagg wrote: »

Not quite the equivalent of 50000 honour, but close enough (you can't part redeem it for other citations or use it toward honour hall purchases, but I am aware most people only use honour to buy legendary citations)

The campaign also requires regular play to ensure you get that citation. I am actually starting to resent it a little bit because it has made the game feel a bit like work. My issue, not anyone else's, but I am probably not totally alone.

Campaign is definitely better value for money overall but I can still see the appeal of a 5 for 5 deal.

I’m with you on this. I never cared to finish dailies but now with the campaigns of course I do them. The change has made it feel like work and at least a 6 hour commitment. For the scans and faction missions

• Got Sato, 2* Riker, a Founder I airlocked, and Alan A Dale (?). Not a bad pack purchase at all....
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is for everyone else as well?

All of his „Damaged Uniforms“ are „black“? I assume artwork is not live?

mn6ava3hp153.jpeg

It is so damaged, it looks like the emperor's new clothes
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a proto riker and 8 super rares I airlocked.
    Let’s fly!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apagg wrote: »

Me 2 of course, especially in case the cards should be interesting. From a pure honor conversion perspective it is not that spectacular...

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a guy who doesn't have SCI, Protomorphosis Riker sure needs a whole lot of Science stuff.

Anyway, I splurged on the $4.99 offer. Got two Rikers, two Hortas, one Founder, four 4* Beholds, and two 5* Beholds. I'm pleased.
  • I do wish they'd stop releasing 4*'s as gamble only.
  • I do wish they'd stop releasing 4*'s as gamble only.

Agreed.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • There is literally nothing in this game that is NOT a gamble!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun 69 wrote: »
    There is literally nothing in this game that is NOT a gamble!

:: contemplates Standard Rewards track for Campaign ::
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do wish they'd stop releasing 4*'s as gamble only.

I could go either way. My general rule is that I won't take a chance on a pack unless I can use at least one copy of both 4* crew in it, so having the new Featured Crew be a 4* increases the odds that I'll have some use for whatever I get from a pull. On the other hand, I'm highly unlikely to chance more than two packs at any given time, so unless I luck into entirely unprecedented luck, I'll have at best a 2/4 who won't get to be fully fused for months.

I do kinda like the new 4*s introduced via packs turning up in Campaigns, though I'd like it more if I didn't have a few dozen existing 4*s I still need to finish fusing.
  • Unless you are very lucky this is a very poor pack. Both Sato and Mugato are very bad Legendary crew. Not sure about May. Riker will take up space unless you crit him. Might of been better to offer the Legendary crew in a behold and be able to be able to buy the pack 4 times. I would been able immortalised Sato and freeze a bad crew member.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you are very lucky this is a very poor pack. Both Sato and Mugato are very bad Legendary crew. Not sure about May. Riker will take up space unless you crit him. Might of been better to offer the Legendary crew in a behold and be able to be able to buy the pack 4 times. I would been able immortalised Sato and freeze a bad crew member.

May has been nice for this mega (I got a surprise when trying her pack for someone else), even at 1/5*, but she’s not all that great otherwise as a two-skill crew with a skill set available elsewhere.
  • Man I got 1 Riker and spaced the rest.