Home The Bridge
Options

Are DB quality of life improvements going to include granting greater powers for admirals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not have any specifics to share, no.
    I will bring up again the request for more options for Admirals/Officers regarding Squadrons.

Also, please have a backup in case of mistaken fleet disbandment. I would hate to see any fleet disbanded by accident especially since so much work has been done by players to build these Starbases.

Trista

Yea, also make it like the self destruct is in ST. Both the Admiral and Vice Admiral have to be in agreement to disband a fleet.
  • Options
    I like a lot of the ideas presented here. The main ones for me are the ability to see who donates to the starbase and the ability for admirals to move donations. Locking rooms is also good, but not as necessary if donations can be moved.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I do not have any specifics to share, no.
    I will bring up again the request for more options for Admirals/Officers regarding Squadrons.

Also, please have a backup in case of mistaken fleet disbandment. I would hate to see any fleet disbanded by accident especially since so much work has been done by players to build these Starbases.

Trista

Yea, also make it like the self destruct is in ST. Both the Admiral and Vice Admiral have to be in agreement to disband a fleet.

DB would need to make the position of "vice Admiral" first, which was something I had hoped they'd do a while ago but never did so I gave up hope.