Home The Bridge
Options

Guinan Galore Campaign Portal Pulls

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Lastly ... I actually do own Assimilated La Forge (2/5), and even at 65% he doesn't make it onto my Gauntlet squad anymore ... I threw him in a couple of times, but he's only bound to disappoint I found, he's not that good really.

Really? I use Assimilated LaForge whenever he gets that 65% crit chance on gauntlet. Isn't it always when human, borg, and brutal are the three bonus traits and ENG the featured skill? Locutus is the other 65% crew for that gauntlet (and now that I finally have him, I use him, too), but with ENG the featured skill LaBorg is awesome.

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    i havnt claimed any of my campaign rewards yet. Ill wait til lv50 then go from there. One good thing is ill have 4 leg citations at the end. Just dont know who to use them on.
  • Options
    i havnt claimed any of my campaign rewards yet. Ill wait til lv50 then go from there. One good thing is ill have 4 leg citations at the end. Just dont know who to use them on.

Very brave to hold on to that many, given the number of times people complain about their citations disappearing.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Very brave to hold on to that many, given the number of times people complain about their citations disappearing.

Indeed. Another problem with waiting is that the equipment drops can pile up - you don’t want five of the exact same single-use legendary item.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Indeed. Another problem with waiting is that the equipment drops can pile up - you don’t want five of the exact same single-use legendary item.

As long as you keep your inventory below 1000 items, you shouldn’t have any problem with citations disappearing. The problem with multiple copies of the same equipment dropping, though, that’s a legit problem with waiting to claim winnings from a campaign.

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Lastly ... I actually do own Assimilated La Forge (2/5), and even at 65% he doesn't make it onto my Gauntlet squad anymore ... I threw him in a couple of times, but he's only bound to disappoint I found, he's not that good really.

Really? I use Assimilated LaForge whenever he gets that 65% crit chance on gauntlet. Isn't it always when human, borg, and brutal are the three bonus traits and ENG the featured skill? Locutus is the other 65% crew for that gauntlet (and now that I finally have him, I use him, too), but with ENG the featured skill LaBorg is awesome.

Basically, everybody who has him puts him in (and during those gauntlets it becomes apparent that many (especially at higher ranks) own him because he is an older card and can be a decent pick in certain beholds for voyages, events etc.), so you're just facing walls of him when those two specific skills come up ... I just refresh ...

I prefer to send out strong crew as a whole (the Gauntlet 4 and someone like Defensive Phlox) and take on favourable match-ups ... see @Dirk Gunderson 's reasoning ... basically too niche ... is also why I never throw in Minuet, even though he's my best CMD/DIP option (I actually froze her) and often has a bonus ... haven't used Mirror Picard in eons either.

ps - ENG/MED/SEC ... in that order ... is the holy grail for voyage skill combo for me (better than MED/ENG/SEC) ... soo ... :)
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    rqgn1qidnxoi.png

Tier 50. Nothing to debate this time. :D
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    T50, straight drop Icheb. All honor.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 50:
    q62b78ivs3j6.jpg
    Straight drop of a second star for Commando Shran.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    T50 - Straight drop of Gabriel Bell (already frozen) :(. All honor and schematics
  • Options
    All honor and 150 Valdore schematics.

6moskkf1i4dz.png
  • Options
    T-50
    Begold - Leonardo(I), T'Kuvma(4*), Degra(New)
    500 Honor
    150 NX01 Schematics
    100 Breen Warship Schematics
    150 Replicator Schematics
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Tier 70:
    1k1b96qbefp7.jpg
    jd3zprwfu9oh.jpg
    96w9bkrfnkj6.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Tier 70:
    1k1b96qbefp7.jpg
    jd3zprwfu9oh.jpg
    96w9bkrfnkj6.jpg

That’s a fortuitous drop for next week’s event. Congrats!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Tier 70:
    1k1b96qbefp7.jpg
    jd3zprwfu9oh.jpg
    96w9bkrfnkj6.jpg

That’s a fortuitous drop for next week’s event. Congrats!

Thanks.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    T90 - Finally a good one....
    d267exy3eqia.jpg
    ih5r2oojvs0l.jpg
    hbh0quqx5wb4.jpg
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    T90
    6 schematics
    3 super rare
    1 Useless Behold

500 Honor
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 90:
    r51q4ki85juy.jpg
    w4pouvn4f5g2.jpg
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    T90 - 2 be holds (all frozen). All honor and schematics

8y3yjvv8jjey.png
    hck7pgapdqrd.png
    u0ad2cz2saqk.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Single Pull:

it4mcwognfya.jpg
    wr632w8be4xj.jpg

Didn't have room to start a new Crew right now.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Free Single Pull:

it4mcwognfya.jpg
    wr632w8be4xj.jpg

Didn't have room to start a new Crew right now.........

Chakotay's one of the absolute worst, so you aren't missing out on much.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    T95 - Straight drop commander chapel (already frozen). All honor and schematics

6bkq0lmllvgp.png
  • Options
    Tier 95
    I had enough for a gold citation but was waiting to see if this pack would change who I spent it on...
    b39r0pgvl5rk.jpg
    And it most certainly did not....but it did add more honor for my next citation.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95
    I had enough for a gold citation but was waiting to see if this pack would change who I spent it on...
    b39r0pgvl5rk.jpg
    And it most certainly did not....but it did add more honor for my next citation.

We will soon know who is event crew for the December mega.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    tz35nmvxl8if.jpg

-tier 90 pull
    -last star for dixon,third star for feezal and the first star for stamets:D

EDIT: tier 95, not tier90...
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95:
    a03mrqvjnkg6.jpg
    Straight drop. At least the Assimilated Voyager schematics got me the 4th level.