Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Dark Empath Troi

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in The Bridge
From "Man of the People." A nice combination of CMD, SEC and MED.

zo8z13u0j69x.png

wnffl7561nre.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    A nice combination of CMD, SEC and MED.

zo8z13u0j69x.png

Wonder what episode that is? Does not make me think of one. But, then again, I forget a lot of episodes.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

zo8z13u0j69x.png

Wonder what episode that is? Does not make me think of one. But, then again, I forget a lot of episodes.

Edited it into the original post after - it's "Man of the People," whose plot I cannot recall for the life of me, but basically some dude ages her by sucking her energy or something.
  • Options
    "Man of the People" is the episode.

star-trek-the-next-generation-s06e03-man-of-the-people-23-36.png
  • Options

zo8z13u0j69x.png

Edited it into the original post after - it's "Man of the People," whose plot I cannot recall for the life of me, but basically some dude ages her by sucking her energy or something.
    "Man of the People" is the episode.

star-trek-the-next-generation-s06e03-man-of-the-people-23-36.png

That makes sense. I was wondering if it was that one, after I thought about it. She kind of cougary/crazy/obsessive in that one!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Twisted Sisters/Wild Impulses Pack:

ct65ccjbunkc.jpg
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought three packs. Got two stars for Janeway - of course, I only needed one *bangs head for not knowing better*
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Don't know if it was already there, but there is also a Quark Pack for Armin Shimerman's Birthday.
  • Options
    [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    i would say "dark empath troi" is from the episode "dark age" S07E07

EDIT: okay, its "man of the people":)
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 packs and no new Troi. Booooo.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like a combo of Elvira and Bride of Frankenstein.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    The rare pack in which most of the crew are decent to good, and I don’t have any of them FF! I had enough for one pack, got my last star for Tieran Kes. I was really hoping for one of the legendaries (obviously) but I knew what I was getting into when I bought the Tuesday pack. Could’ve been much worse.

Briefly thought about buying some dilithium for a couple more packs, checked the prices, then remembered why I never buy dilithium. 😆
  • Options

Good summary of that episode for her!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted the new Troi, but would not have minded a 5th star for Janeway or 4th for Crusher. So the mixture of the pack was to my liking. Gladly though Troi dropped after 4 tries...
  • Options

I thought Marina Sirtis looked pretty good in the episode. Granted, with a bit of a gothic vibe, but that’s not a bad thing, imho.

Or are you saying the card art is lame? (I haven’t seen it yet, it would be a shame if it is.)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Marina Sirtis looked pretty good in the episode. Granted, with a bit of a gothic vibe, but that’s not a bad thing, imho.

Or are you saying the card art is lame? (I haven’t seen it yet, it would be a shame if it is.)

No, I am saying the tng costume and makeup people were inspired by Elivra and Bride of Frankenstein. The art looks good and just as Troi did in the episode.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this card! Do I break my rule of no Tuesday roulette and give it a shot?
  • Options
    Third pull. I’m pumped!

o0orueb9ydht.jpeg

Good Pull!!!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I am tempted as well. Same no tue pk rule. Nvr get anything. Hm?? It will be avail for a few days. I will think on it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am tempted as well. Same no tue pk rule. Nvr get anything. Hm?? It will be avail for a few days. I will think on it.

This is where I wish they would make a 5 pulls for x $’s or 10 pulls for x $’s offer. Call me crazy but I would rather spend my money on roulette than my dilithium.

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took 10 pulls, but got her, I don't buy Tuesday's that often (that's why) so it will be 3 or 4 months before I do so again
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

This is where I wish they would make a 5 pulls for x $’s or 10 pulls for x $’s offer. Call me crazy but I would rather spend my money on roulette than my dilithium.

I'm actually with you. But since there have already been two Troi's in campaigns (Durango and Tipsy), I'm going to pass on Tuesday roulette and hope to see her mid next year.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I did the five Pulls for the Pack with Proto Riker.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did the five Pulls for the Pack with Proto Riker.

I did that too just for the honor and possibly useful schematics. I would expect this price to be higher than $5 as the new crew is a 5* but I think that $5 was a great deal.

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually with you. But since there have already been two Troi's in campaigns (Durango and Tipsy), I'm going to pass on Tuesday roulette and hope to see her mid next year.

Agreed. The artwork and fun skill combo made the packs awful tempting, but I can resist and save up dilithium for something a little less chancy.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 packs and no new Troi. Booooo.

I'm having to stop myself from buying DIL and trying again. That's just what DB wants me to do, lol.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have all 3 SRs, so I'll pass.

Is the $10 Falcon worth it?
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I have all 3 SRs, so I'll pass.

Is the $10 Falcon worth it?

Falcon remains a top shuttler/event crew for security/command. His base security score is top notch. Not such a good Voyager these days, however.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

Agreed. The artwork and fun skill combo made the packs awful tempting, but I can resist and save up dilithium for something a little less chancy.

Durango Troi has been in the campaign? I don’t remember her being there. Just Drunk Troi. When was she in?