Home Engineering Room
Options

Maintenance Ending?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeastwood wrote: »
    I can sign in on my iPhone but not on my iPad. iPad shows the ‘An error occurred during sign in’ dialog.

Could you try closing that dialog by clicking on the X found in the top right corner, this should bring you to the account management screen where you should be able to sign in with your chosen credentials.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently getting this message

0p4efec19gcm.png
  • Options
    Now this just started....... :|

nh2x14r3nbmc.png

I just got that too, and after the game was running. I was monitoring my Voyage, as it was at 156AM, and it just went blank. decided to restart game, and got that error msg.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iknamur_ wrote: »
    1rzgbgmbth49.jpg

Android, email/password, with or without the recent update

I'm having the same error message here.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....and this...

eomk88sgvti9.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Now this just started....... :|

nh2x14r3nbmc.png

Hit the x, you should get a login screen
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    jeastwood wrote: »
    I can sign in on my iPhone but not on my iPad. iPad shows the ‘An error occurred during sign in’ dialog.

Could you try closing that dialog by clicking on the X found in the top right corner, this should bring you to the account management screen where you should be able to sign in with your chosen credentials.

This worked for me (once I remembered my password)
  • Options
    playing on steam/win 10
    can log in with 1 account, the other still gets "unable to sigh-in" error
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are working on it, stay tuned!
  • Options
    We are working on it, stay tuned!

Citations for everyone!! ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try again now.
    And let me know, thank you! :)
  • Options
    I’m back in on both iPad and iPhone. Thank you.
  • Options
    Please try again now.

I tried the "X" out, then log into DB...it took me to a different account..now I can't get into mine!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try again now.

I tried the "X" out, then log into DB...it took me to a different account..now I can't get into mine!

Could you have chosen the wrong credentials?
  • Options
    Please try again now.

Could you have chosen the wrong credentials?

No, I only have 1 account
  • Options
    still same for me
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    still same for me

On which platform are you still experiencing difficulties?
    Is it still the same sign-in pop you are seeing?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    steam on win10, cant try it on android as no avail right now

the message is the same
  • Options
    Shan, I’ve even deleted the game and reinstalled and one of my two accounts is still completely inaccessible. Iphone 11 running version 7.2.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything seems normal (now) for me. Whatever the issues were affected me, but I am not one of those with continuing issues.

On another note, does anyone know what they were doing? I was assuming some of those long-awaited quality of life improvements were about to show up.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan, I’ve even deleted the game and reinstalled and one of my two accounts is still completely inaccessible. Iphone 11 running version 7.2.

Please submit a ticket as this will need a more thorough investigation as to what might be happening.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything seems normal (now) for me. Whatever the issues were affected me, but I am not one of those with continuing issues.

On another note, does anyone know what they were doing? I was assuming some of those long-awaited quality of life improvements were about to show up.

It was a database maintenance as announced. QoL will be part of a future client and will be announced when they go live.
  • Options
    me too have reinstalled, as before that, both accounts were inaccesibble, after that , i could log into one, but not the other. also had submited a ticket ( on the one i couldlog in, but provided all info i have)
  • Options
    Thank you to CS and a big Thank You to Shan for getting my account fixed. My account went *poof* (prolly my fault), but they were very helpful and patient (I reopened an old ticket by mistake) with me and got me back in this morning. A 1000 thank yous!!! :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to CS and a big Thank You to Shan for getting my account fixed. My account went *poof* (prolly my fault), but they were very helpful and patient (I reopened an old ticket by mistake) with me and got me back in this morning. A 1000 thank yous!!! :)

:)
  • Options
    me too have reinstalled, as before that, both accounts were inaccesibble, after that , i could log into one, but not the other. also had submited a ticket ( on the one i couldlog in, but provided all info i have)

this has been fixed too
  • Options
    anyone else had crew disappear since the "maintenance" ?? I had 2/5 Gloria from the campaigns, got the 3rd today and went to upgrade and she'd vanished.
  • Options
    I have never heard of crew disappearing unless they were frozen.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam2791 wrote: »
    anyone else had crew disappear since the "maintenance" ?? I had 2/5 Gloria from the campaigns, got the 3rd today and went to upgrade and she'd vanished.

Support will look into it with you, I hope you have submitted a ticket :)