Home Engineering Room

Trouble logging in...

Anyone else having trouble logging on, my phone keeps coming up with "An error occurred during sign in. Please try again later.". My voyage is about to run out, and I can recall it!
I also can't log a ticket, because my sign in to the support site doesn't seem to be working either?
I guess something happened during the update?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I’m getting it too. Did several restarts and still getting it
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    What about your support site sign in?
  • I'm getting the same issues. Logged me out of PC and phone instance of the game
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    There goes my 8hr voyage..... :(
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Support site sign in is fine. I just had to submit a ticket because I was about to recall a Voyage went the game went blank
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Same here, getting this:1pigy0lgx44u.jpeg
  • I am having the same issue
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smudge is in charge of "maintenance".....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ljsrsezosl4r.png

Same here. IOS. Was fine after “downtime”. Logged in multiple times. Now wont. At one point i got a screen asking me for my log in credentials, and then.... this again.
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    That's the screen I am getting, and still can't log into support site to register a ticket
  • Same issue. Glad I'm not alone. Android phone.
  • Same error for me.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it is global. I am getting it too...
  • VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    hd0ecv16x1qf.png

Same here. Looks like db maintenance went beyond expectations
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you X out, it'll bring you to the login screen. You can then proceed as normal by manually logging in.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are working on it, hang tight.
    We will also be sending out a voyage revival token once things settle.
  • VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    If you X out, it'll bring you to the login screen. You can then proceed as normal by manually logging in.

That worked, thanks!
  • robownage wrote: »

If you notice my above msg, tried that. Not working. U must have been lucky.
  • robownage wrote: »
    This worked for me as well - at least for now.
  • PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    Yes, that worked for me also, thanks.
    Not sure what's going on with the support site login though. I'll try resetting the password and see if that works!
  • Not able to log in on daily usage phone.
    My older device (and possibly a client just a bit older) has no problems.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please try again now.
    And let me know, thank you! :)
  • Shan wrote: »
    Please try again now.

Can't get in on my iphone 11 or ipad, can get in on my old iPhone SE. Tried to reset my password, but my account isn't found.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    Please try again now.

Can't get in on my iphone 11 or ipad, can get in on my old iPhone SE. Tried to reset my password, but my account isn't found.

Is it possible you logged in through FB? I got the same message, but must have used FB years ago. Tried it that way and it worked.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Tried logging in with my DB info and the game chucked me to a new account. The Facebook login panel is unusable, preventing me from trying to relog that way. Sent support an email with my original DBID. I don’t understand why it wasn’t linked properly already, but this is super frustrating.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great..tried that...took me to another account...now I
    Tried logging in with my DB info and the game chucked me to a new account. The Facebook login panel is unusable, preventing me from trying to relog that way. Sent support an email with my original DBID. I don’t understand why it wasn’t linked properly already, but this is super frustrating.

Going through same thing, Shan said it looks like I did not have an email associated with the account. They will get it fixed, I just hope before Thursday..
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried logging in with my DB info and the game chucked me to a new account. The Facebook login panel is unusable, preventing me from trying to relog that way. Sent support an email with my original DBID. I don’t understand why it wasn’t linked properly already, but this is super frustrating.

How is the Facebook login panel unusable?