Home The Bridge
Options

First sign for Lieutenant Jr. Grade Picard

I just found this one in my recent Dabo round.

9oeh1qsoh2c7.jpg

Maybe we will see him in a Picard Mega soon...

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be Picard in science blues, right?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    That would be Picard in science blues, right?

From Tapestry, almost certainly.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    that item popped up on dabo during the Q mega event, so it's been there for quite a while. It's also used by God Q
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    that item popped up on dabo during the Q mega event, so it's been there for quite a while. It's also used by God Q

This is why I defer in my spreadsheet to the official date that a crew member becomes available rather than the first sighting of someone or something related to them in the dabo table--which often precedes their appearance in the vault.

Also, I had to look up aufzeichnungen. It's "records". I'm disappointed it's not a stack of 78's and 45's. Surely as a slacker science officer, Jean-Luc spent more of his time on recreation than work.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF No Regrets Picard is a Fusion with the Naussican, maybe it will be that Picard? Since "Tapestry" ended with him embracing his true destiny and changing back what happened?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already have the Picard from "Tapestry".
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

Not the Lt. jg Picard later in the episode.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »

Not the Lt. jg Picard later in the episode.

This. Who would be the version Q sent back to "die" with no regrets at the end of the episode........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?