Home Engineering Room
Options

Is the game down or is it my client?

2»

Answers

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    just closes it doesnt take me to any log in and if un/reinstalled game

Do you have the latest version installed? An update has been made available today.
    Tell me more about your computer, what version of windows are you using? How much ram do you have?
  • Options
    Looks like I'm out of luck. I use Google Games to sign in on my Android and it appears to sign me in as usual, but pops up with the error message anyway. I did try my email & pass for Google, but that just boots me back to the manual log in screen. I'm not even sure what my pass for the forums is, I have it set to automatic sign in. Plus, I'm pretty sure if the forums pass did work, it'd set me up with a new account. I also tried reinstalling the game last night before checking here, didn't work. Oh well, I know there are folks working on it. Good luck to ya guys, hope it's a relatively easy fix.
  • Options
    ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    Also not able to log in. Closing the pop-up takes me to the account login page, but it says I am already logged in via my Facebook account.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please refer to this thread that has the most recent information on this issue. Thank you!
    forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15005/sign-in-error-11-21
  • Options
    ThaiGQ wrote: »
    Also not able to log in. Closing the pop-up takes me to the account login page, but it says I am already logged in via my Facebook account.

This is the same issue I’m having.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThaiGQ wrote: »

This is the same issue I’m having.

You will need to update to 7.3.1 once it becomes available to you.