Home The Bridge
Options

Outage Compensation

Comments

• Options
    I will echo all the posts above and basically say, wow what a pleasant surprise today! Well done, DB! Very much appreciated and so very useful for the upcoming mega to boot!
  • Options
    This is very generous. Thank you.
  • Options
    Many thanks for the free gift DB! Very good of you!
  • Options
    Citation put me 1 piece of gear from immortal Braxton, which I'll finish off tonight now that I have final star. Apology accepted. Feel free to screw up for a few hours anytime you want if this is the outcome.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, DB, for what became the fifth and final star for Tactical Officer Neelix! The other items were pretty great, too.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    8D
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone said those things were unrealistic. Hope that softens a few attitudes. I know I'm more than pleased.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I would also like to say thank you and not only click awesome
  • Options
    I also want to thank you for this compensation, hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving the compensation.
  • Options
    I'm already feeling in need of some more apology :D
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexy_lady wrote: »

That would probably require another outage. I don't want to wish that kind of stress on the DB team. :) I hope they make it over the hump in the to enjoy the holidays.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

That would probably require another outage. I don't want to wish that kind of stress on the DB team. :) I hope they make it over the hump in the to enjoy the holidays.

But that gives me hope, we could get a citation for convergence day, star trek day and other real life events instead of a one star crew.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, DB, most appreciated! :smile:

Now give out Assimilated Phlox for Christmas and rake in all the goodwill!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

What a great card that would be!
  • Options
    'Nicely done' as Picard once said! I expected a few hundred chrons, but this is a mouth open moment!

Well played DB, well played! This is a great compensation and a great way to spread a decent amount of goodwill for some time! Thank you!
    Looking at how the reaction to this has been, I hope citations are a consideration going forward if there is ever sufficient need for compensation.

Thanks DB!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    How about something fun like 1,500 ship schematics of the player's choice?
    Ships are useless, you only need one

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    PenguinJim wrote: »

What a great card that would be!

Now that Garth of Izar is definitely coming, Nanoprobe-Infected Phlox is near the top of my wish list, next to Doctor M’Benga.
  • Options
    Thank you DB for the compensation. It was very generous, especially the Legendary Citation which will help me immortalize Garth quicker for the end of the upcoming Mega!
  • Options

I'm afraid I will also look forward to bugs and outages from now on :D

All jokes aside, this was a great compensation! :smiley:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    How about something fun like 1,500 ship schematics of the player's choice?
    Ships are useless, you only need one

Your voyages must be a hoot.

Ha!!

• Options
    Very nice on the apology. Definitely put to good use.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Seems churlish to complain, but I would have liked them in separate messages, so I could select when I use each one, but nevermind...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »
    Seems churlish to complain, but I would have liked them in separate messages, so I could select when I use each one, but nevermind...

Why would you even say that?

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »

Why would you even say that?

I would have liked the voyage tokens to be kept in a separate message, I hate ditching a voyage but also the inability to stock up on tokens.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Thank you DB! The gold citation helped me to finally max the elusive Spit and Bailing Wire collection <3 It felt twice as nice, as I got to 50 000 honors the same day and was able to get 4th & 5th stars to my EV Suit Archer at the same day and have him cruising around the galaxy instead of sitting in the messhall, being miserable and gaining weight. :D