Home The Bridge

Tuesday Discussion: Ship Schematic Economy

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
There haven't been any ships added to the game for a while. I wonder if the existing game economy just doesn't make it worthwhile for the devs. There's a couple obstacles that I see.

5-star ships are essentially useless until they hit level 8. Even then, they only get voyage use. Getting to level 10 takes a TON of schematics. This makes it pretty cost prohibitive to try to max a new ship. And the cost-to-reward ratio is very unfavorable. I think this hurts DB's bottom line and results in no new ships for us. So is there a remedy for this? I've had a couple ideas.

If the cost to level a ship were dramatically reduced for the first week, would more players chase the schematics (buy packs) to level it with a reduced number of schematics? Would it be enough for DB to justify creating new ships?

Ships are usually introduced during a skirmish. If the event bonus were an attack bonus or cooldown reduction or something else that made skirmish battles faster, would that be enough to sell more schematics?

Are either of these ideas workable? Do you have ideas to make the ship schematic economy work for both players and DB?
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prohibitive cost in schematics to go from 8 to 10 is so severe that I believe people simply give up trying, even when schematics are easy to get. Been meaning to post this for a while and this is as good a place as any, but over the last 3-4 months the admiral arena division has lost around 12,000 players. That is very alarming, and speaks volumes about this issue.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sold on the idea that more ships is a good idea right now. So long as we have the current interface for ship selection in voyages or for the build/change screen, more ships just makes it harder to find things than it already is.

If/when that fix is made, then I think the first step to take would be to drop the price of schematics packs. They are a frightfully awful deal right now and I would be surprised if anyone but the most rabid of collectors or profligate of spenders bought them at all...the value of what you get from them versus the cost is seriously out of whack. Absent any threshold rewards or future Arena rank rewards, a best case scenario is that it costs 600 dil to get the ship to level 1 (a little under $10, based on the $10/700 dil price point) - 150 dil per pack and a guaranteed drop of 150 5* schematics. If we continue to assume that you only get the new ship rather than the featured 4* ship (a bad assumption but one that makes the math easier), you can’t get that ship leveled up to being even minimally useful on voyages for less than $50 and you can’t finish leveling it without using almost $90 worth of dil (based on the $100/8200 price point). These costs go up dramatically once you remove that assumption about which ship is going to drop from each pack.

If a steep price drop isn’t happening, then the structure of the schematics packs has to change - call it at least five guaranteed drops of the featured 4*/5* ships rather than just one, plus a guaranteed drop (or two, or three) of the featured 2* ship. Why the 2* ship? Because they are harder to max than a 5*, thanks to the low drop rate of 2* schematics in the basic rewards packs (as many credits as I burn up on those, I still haven’t finished the 2* Jem’Hadar battleship or the 2* Valdore-type warbird and only this year finished the Sphere and the Jem’Hadar fighter).
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Good point about sorting ships for voyages. I think the overhaul should include my voyage interface idea.
    Farewell 🖖
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    No new ships is a good thing ... as stated by others above ...

I'm a completionist, so try to max all my ships, even if they have duplicate traits to others ... so I still have a go in the Admiral division because the only ship I've not maxed outside of the multitude of 5*s is the Jem'Hadar Battleship (lvl 6 of 7) ... the other two Arena divisions I've just given up on.

The only trait "missing" in the 5*s is Maquis ... but I'm okay with having one dud trait for voyages when running 5* ships.

I'd never buy a pack for ship schematics, no matter what the price, a complete waste given the fact that I've got all 3* and 4* ships maxed and I never use the replicator anyway other than when I need to clean out my inventory. So I buy a pack for a tiny boost in schematics for a ship that is basically useless until lvl 8?

I think the photo below is nowhere unique and most players will probably be stocked even more ... but it just shows, how for a pretty average player it is already kinda crud.

9bf11aqp5kkr.png

EDIT: yes ... fix sorting in Voyages or the actual ship menu ... would help, pretty useless at present.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the do introduce new 5* ships, it would be nice if they offered $ pack for schematics to let people max the ship for a fixed cost.

Right now virtually no one (including me) tries to max a ship with the 350 dil packs. But if they offered something like $25 for 2500 schematics (purchasable 3 times) they would get a handful of the collectors out there to spend some cash to finish off the ship.
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    If the do introduce new 5* ships, it would be nice if they offered $ pack for schematics to let people max the ship for a fixed cost.

Right now virtually no one (including me) tries to max a ship with the 350 dil packs. But if they offered something like $25 for 2500 schematics (purchasable 3 times) they would get a handful of the collectors out there to spend some cash to finish off the ship.

That reminds me of the last time they had a cash deal for schematics...easily the worst money I ever spent on this game. What you’ve described would be far nicer than that old ISS Defiant deal.
  • IMO we've already run out of all the interesting ships anyway. I haven't seen Discovery, so maybe that's introduced some more, but I'm not really THAT interested in a ship that showed up on screen for 4 seconds in a single episode of Voyager or something like that. Even some of the ones already in the game are pretty uninspiring (anyone excited about the Federation Fighter?).

Now, with Picard and other new series coming out, that will change soon and we may see new ships added to the game then.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even some of the ones already in the game are pretty uninspiring (anyone excited about the Federation Fighter?).

Only the fact once it's maxed I will get the max AM bonus on scout trait for voyages - I wouldn't say that is riveting though.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    IMO we've already run out of all the interesting ships anyway. I haven't seen Discovery, so maybe that's introduced some more, but I'm not really THAT interested in a ship that showed up on screen for 4 seconds in a single episode of Voyager or something like that. Even some of the ones already in the game are pretty uninspiring (anyone excited about the Federation Fighter?).

Now, with Picard and other new series coming out, that will change soon and we may see new ships added to the game then.

There are still some desirable ships out there - the Excelsior, the Enterprise-B, the Negh’Var, the Xindi Aquatic Cruiser...those are just the first few that come to mind. But if it takes fifty taps to find them when setting up a voyage, why bother?
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I'm also against the addition of new ships as long as the ship selection for voyages works as it does now and, more importantly, as long as it doesn't get easier to level them up.

While it would be nice to get a few new ships, even if they change these two things, I don't know how much work and time it takes to add a new ship to the game. As someone mentioned on a another thread, it's probably more than a new character requires and I'd prefer if that extra time was invested into QoL improvements, the new bonus system that we were asked feedback for or some other new feature that makes it easier to upgrade old legendaries or gives long-time players a way to use all of the trainers, schematics and replicator rations that we keep hoarding.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even some of the ones already in the game are pretty uninspiring (anyone excited about the Federation Fighter?).

Only the fact once it's maxed I will get the max AM bonus on scout trait for voyages - I wouldn't say that is riveting though.

Same here. That scout trait burns me when it comes up

• RaraRacing wrote: »
    No new ships is a good thing ... as stated by others above ...

I'm a completionist, so try to max all my ships, even if they have duplicate traits to others ... so I still have a go in the Admiral division because the only ship I've not maxed outside of the multitude of 5*s is the Jem'Hadar Battleship (lvl 6 of 7) ... the other two Arena divisions I've just given up on.

The only trait "missing" in the 5*s is Maquis ... but I'm okay with having one dud trait for voyages when running 5* ships.

I'd never buy a pack for ship schematics, no matter what the price, a complete waste given the fact that I've got all 3* and 4* ships maxed and I never use the replicator anyway other than when I need to clean out my inventory. So I buy a pack for a tiny boost in schematics for a ship that is basically useless until lvl 8?

I think the photo below is nowhere unique and most players will probably be stocked even more ... but it just shows, how for a pretty average player it is already kinda crud.

9bf11aqp5kkr.png

EDIT: yes ... fix sorting in Voyages or the actual ship menu ... would help, pretty useless at present.

Dupe Ship schematics are the first thing i use as replicator fuel. ;)

Regarding topic, i don t need anymore new ships as long as sorting is a pain and art is as slobby and less detailed as the recent new Skirmishes ships.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see the original Romulan Bird of Prey.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dupe Ship schematics are the first thing i use as replicator fuel. ;)

haha ... yeah I know, but all those 1-4* items for crew I've already maxed are kinda irritating too ... at least ship schematics stack and the 1-4* items remain singles usually (so take up more space).

But in all seriousness, recently I did an inventory cleanup ... I do scroll to the bottom of the ship schematics list and dump the 1* and 2* ship schematics into a 5* item ... why those numbers are low compared to the others (e.g. only 15 Val Jean schematics) ... and yes ... I have to do an inventory clean-up again ... but that's for a different thread. :)

There are too many QoL issues that need to be dealt with before new ships are added in my opinion.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    IMO we've already run out of all the interesting ships anyway. I haven't seen Discovery, so maybe that's introduced some more, but I'm not really THAT interested in a ship that showed up on screen for 4 seconds in a single episode of Voyager or something like that. Even some of the ones already in the game are pretty uninspiring (anyone excited about the Federation Fighter?).

I still would not mind a U.S.S. Prometheus.

That was going to be my request!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Flemming wrote: »

I still would not mind a U.S.S. Prometheus.

That was going to be my request!

With a four-second insta-kill Vector Attack Mode!
    Intentionally Left Blank
    A bunch of players wanted the Krenim time ship for the Month of Hell mega. I was among them. I've seen some others that I want in the Most Wanted thread. I wouldn't discount the idea of more ships based on "we already have all the good ones." The user interface and schematics economy are certainly legit, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I would much prefer them to revamp the entire Ship environment before introducing any more. The interface is not very good, and the more they add, the worse it gets!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I agree with others here that the user interface for selecting ships needs an overhaul. At the very least, you should be able to search/sort like you can for crew members.

As far as the economy issue, I've also reached the point where all ships are useless to me in the game unless they are 5-star ships at least at level 8. However, I enjoy flying some other ships around from time to time just for the joy of seeing them on my screen. For that, however, all I need is Level 1.

In another thread, I suggested . . .
    . . . making it easier to acquire specific ship schematics through scans by specific crew, on a specific ship, at a specific planet -- similar to scanning for the Ktarian headset at Risa by the Enterprise-D with Ensign Crusher, Commander Riker, and Robin Lefler on the bridge. This allows better ways to acquire schematics and makes the scan feature relevant again. My idea focused on Federation starships currently missing from the game, but could easily be expanded to include other starships, such as the Bortas, the Negh'Var, or the original Romulan Bird-of-Prey.

Here are specific examples of how this could work:

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Prometheus
    Frequency: Only claimable once per day
    Location: Pollux IV (Hirogen location in the game since it was scanned by Seven through the Hirogen network)
    Crew: Seven in Blue, Chief Engineer Torres, and Mobile Doctor
    Ship: USS Voyager
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning EMH Mk. 2 (Legendary - MED/ENG/SEC) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Enterprise NCC-1701-B.
    Frequency: Claimable multiple times a day, but only on Tuesday
    Planet: Earth (where the "B" was in drydock at the beginning of Generations)
    Crew: Captain Harriman, Demora Sulu
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-B (the ship would have to be introduced in a skirmish event first)
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Nexus Guinan or Dr. Tolian Soran instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Excelsior.
    Planet: Earth (where the Excelsior was in Spacedock at the beginning of ST:III)
    Crew: Admiral Kirk, Commander Uhura, Commander Scott, Commander Sulu (new version of Sulu needed)
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Styles (Super Rare - CMD/DIP/SEC) or Excelsior Engineer Scotty (Legendary - ENG/CMD/DIP)

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Equinox (which should have the Scout trait)
    Crew: Captain Ransom (CMD/SCI/DIP) and Lieutenant Burke (CMD/ENG/SEC) (need to be introduced to the game first)
    Ship: Nova Class
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Nucleogenic Lifeform (Super Rare - ENG/SEC/SCI) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starships USS Odyssey or USS Yamato
    Crew: Leah Brahms
    Ship: Galaxy Class
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Keogh or Captain Varley (Super Rare - CMD/SEC/DIP) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Phoenix
    Crew: Captain Picard and Transporter Chief O'Brien (Uncommon - ENG/CMD/DIP)
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Maxwell (Legendary - CMD/SEC/ENG) instead of schematics
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    spoiler for length
    I agree with others here that the user interface for selecting ships needs an overhaul. At the very least, you should be able to search/sort like you can for crew members.

As far as the economy issue, I've also reached the point where all ships are useless to me in the game unless they are 5-star ships at least at level 8. However, I enjoy flying some other ships around from time to time just for the joy of seeing them on my screen. For that, however, all I need is Level 1.

In another thread, I suggested making it easier to acquire specific ship schematics through scans by specific crew, on a specific ship, at a specific planet -- similar to scanning for the Ktarian headset at Risa by the Enterprise-D with Ensign Crusher, Commander Riker, and Robin Lefler on the bridge. This allows better ways to acquire schematics and makes the scan feature relevant again. My idea focused on Federation starships currently missing from the game, but could easily be expanded to include other starships, such as the Bortas, the Negh'Var, or the original Romulan Bird-of-Prey.

Here are specific examples of how this could work:

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Prometheus
    Location: Pollux IV (Hirogen location in the game since it was scanned by Seven through the Hirogen network)
    Crew: Seven in Blue, Chief Engineer Torres, and Mobile Doctor
    Ship: USS Voyager
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning EMH Mk. 2 (Legendary - MED/ENG/SEC) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Enterprise NCC-1701-B.
    Frequency: Claimable multiple times a day, but only on Tuesday
    Planet: Earth (where the "B" was in drydock at the beginning of Generations)
    Crew: Captain Harriman, Demora Sulu
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-B (the ship would have to be introduced in a skirmish event first)
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Nexus Guinan or Dr. Tolian Soran instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Excelsior.
    Planet: Earth (where the Excelsior was in Spacedock at the beginning of ST:III)
    Crew: Admiral Kirk, Commander Uhura, Commander Scott, Commander Sulu (new version of Sulu needed)
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Styles (Super Rare - CMD/DIP/SEC) or Excelsior Engineer Scotty (Legendary - ENG/CMD/DIP)

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Equinox (which should have the Scout trait)
    Crew: Captain Ransom (CMD/SCI/DIP) and Lieutenant Burke (CMD/ENG/SEC) (need to be introduced to the game first)
    Ship: Nova Class
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Nucleogenic Lifeform (Super Rare - ENG/SEC/SCI) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starships USS Odyssey or USS Yamato
    Crew: Leah Brahms
    Ship: Galaxy Class
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Keogh or Captain Varley (Super Rare - CMD/SEC/DIP) instead of schematics

Prize: 100 Schematics for the new legendary starship USS Phoenix
    Crew: Captain Picard and Transporter Chief O'Brien (Uncommon - ENG/CMD/DIP)
    Ship: USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
    Bonus: 5% chance of winning Captain Maxwell (Legendary - CMD/SEC/ENG) instead of schematics

The other thread you mentioned inspired this thread. I wanted further conversation on the topic. I'm quite happy with the resulting input. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ships are the part of the game I'm currently tracking the most and I've got to say, the ENTIRE ship system needs to be revamped; it's massively out of whack with the other aspects of the game. Case in point: it requires 6675 schematics to fully level a 5* ship (not including the 600 required to build the ship); that's 47 150 schematic drops, or over 2 months of being in the top 1% of the Arena every day (no small task; I know, I've done it). It's clearly not worthwhile to case leveling a ship with any type of pack, and you can't do it in a month (you only get 3600 schematics if you place in the top 1% each day for a month).

And let's not overlook the fact that there's almost no point to using anything less than a 5* ship, once you have one at level 6 or higher (2250 antimatter is where 4* level 9 ships end). So over half the ships (27 5*s vs 30 4*, 3*, 2*, and 1*) available are affectively worthless, leaving two unique traits (Hirogen and Maquis) in voyages, and some iconic ships (Enterprise D; original Voyager), completely unusable.

I have some ideas but I'll use the spoiler tab for those uninterested in reading them:
    First, ditch the star system and have all the ships be equal. They should be cards just like the characters in the game. It would make the system simpler. I would suggest a 4-card system, like super-rares. My thinking is it makes it difficult, but not legendary difficult, to finish a ship. They would have the same drop rate as SRs in the portal and could be dismissed for honor. Finally, antimatter levels would be linked to number of stars on the card.

Second: ditch schematics and use "parts" (or something similar; you could probably use schematics). You would then level the three areas of the ship (Power, Evasion, Accuracy) just like with the cards, only using "parts" rather than the assorted items. Levels of each attribute would be level 1 to 10. They could be leveled as soon as you have the first card of a ship. All ships would have four seats for cards, and three traits (the traits would need to be audited to fix the well documented mistakes).

Next, you would need to eliminate duplicate ships. I'm mainly thinking of the class ships (Valdore class or Constitution class; almost all of the current 3* ships) but there would be some other ships removed too (Assimilated Voyager for example). Anything that has a specific ship gets eliminated. That's because all the ships are suddenly on the same level. This would raise the Val Jean and one of the Hirogen ships up, and wouldn't require new ships to get those traits. Also, we'd have options for the scout trait; looking at you suddenly renamed USS Equinox! And we could use the Ent-D again!!!

After that, the Arena needs to be revamped. You might be asking "without stars, what about the levels of the Arena?" To which I would answer: small, medium, and large. That would be a new trait for each ship and would correspond to Commander, Captain, and Admiral levels (which they kinda already correspond to). Also, the prizes would be the "parts" item mentioned earlier and the quantities would need to be large enough to make it worthwhile to compete (if the Arena weren't the only present way to level up a ship, I would ignore the system completely; the rewards are pitiful).

Finally, grandfathering this in for established players. Any ship kept would be brought up to the level roughly corresponding to their level in the old system. So any fully leveled 5* ship would be fully leveled in the new system; a fully level 4* ship would be at level 9 with four stars; a fully level 3* would be level 8 with 3 stars; and so on. Obviously more complicated for a half leveled ship, but something can be worked out. Eliminated ships would get the amount of parts of equal value and extra schematics in inventories would be turned into parts.

I'm sure I'm missing something, so feel free add on. This is a radical change to system, so I expect a lot of people to not like it. I also, in no way, expect it to be considered by DB...but I can dream! :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB just needs to give bonus ships attack power in skirmishes. A voyage interface would be nice where I could just scroll through my legendary ships or the first ships that come up were the bonus ships for that trait. So if "scout" was bonus the first ships that I scroll through should be "scout."
    Let’s fly!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if there actually WAS a bonus to completing all of those ships, like say an additional trait match for voyages?

Example - my voyage wants a Federation ship, i pick one, then EACH of my crew that also have Federation get, say, +5 AM as a bonus for using that ship?

would something like THAT spur more spending and/or arena-ing?
  • One idea to get people to actually buy ship packs would be to guarantee a drop of the five star ship schematics and then have the number of schematics random (say 150-2000 per drop).

The featured ship in a skirmish should also get a small attack boost so the so called "whales" could get a small benefit towards winning the event but not too much to unbalance the competition.

As for the search function it should be sorted by highest AM to lowest including the traits bonus so scrolling wouldn't be needed.
    Also, Db could do collections with ships like they do with crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is purely anecdotal but I feel like there's maybe a biiiiiiig gap between the players who are already willing to spend to get the new ship (which I feel like is a pretty small number of players), and those who don't and just coast along using the same ship every time for voyages and skirmishes because that works just fine unless you absolutely have to squeak every last drop out of every aspect of the game (and it's kind of exhausting to do that - I don't even bother picking the best voyage trait ship out of ones I already have, it's just Borg Cube every time because I only have to scroll one space to get to it). I mean if you're like that, you can run 6hr voyages until the end of time, and rank high in a skirmish just by flooding it with chrons if you have to, it'd need to be a major reward to get me thinking maybe I should spend dilithium on a new ship (and I don't even know how much it'd take to actually max that new ship) - I can't think of anything that'd come close to being worth it, it'd have to be like 'If you use the right ship you'll get this exclusive 5* crew', and DB'd probably get more money just selling the crew in a Tuesday pack same as always.

And if they went the other direction and nerfed non-bonus ships to make it not so easy to coast along and not give a toss about ships, I feel like a lot of people would react like how it was when they decided you'd have to change crew on every battle during a skirmish to get the full bonus - 'Too much effort, can't be bothered'. Ships not really mattering to most players is kind of accidentally built into the DNA of the game - once you play enough Dabo to get a maxed Cube or K't'inga you're done - and I don't know if there's a route to transform ships into a major money-maker without rejigging the whole game and risking annoying the people who actually are paying money for things the way they are.
  • The price to try and max a ship quickly makes it ridiculously cost prohibitive (350 dilithium for a chance at schemes). Any maxed 5* ship can be effectively used in skirmishes, so clamoring for that new shiny ship isn’t productive. Looking for matching ship traits for bonus antimatter on a voyage doesn’t seem significant either. 150 antimatter is roughly 5 minutes when failing all challenges... There are so many ships now, it seems a little pointless to worry about maxing everything quickly. Just my rays of sunshine on ships in the game. lol
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
    But the more incentive DB makes for people to buy ship schematic packs the more profitable skirmishes will be and the more we will have. Skirmishes are good cause they give you honor.
    Let’s fly!