Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Admiral Patrick

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
4ud2fzwc384k.png

Comments

• lvu8b6b31gtx.jpg

i guess its not this admiral patrick,right?:)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    lvu8b6b31gtx.jpg

i guess its not this admiral patrick,right?:)

That's a stupid question.

(Yes, yes it is him)
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what his ship ability is called?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Does anyone know what his ship ability is called?

That’s a stupid question. ;)

This is the answer I was looking for.
    And thank you, DB, for nailing this card. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Okay. I thought people were being mean for a minute, then remembered him......

Went for it with my "Sorrylithium" from the problem the other week.

Straight drop of Pel, for her third Star.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Of course it's in a Tuesday pack. Oh well.

Does he have the sound clip? Please say yes
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

There is nothing I don't love about this card. CMD/SCI is even one of the pairs I've been focused on.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Uuuhhhhh were the packs pulled? All I have is Guiding Principles, Elusive Treasures, Premium Rewards, Merit Rewards, Basic, and Dabo........
    Yes I restarted the game twice.......
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packs don't show on mine, either. If it is full of purple crew I have immortalized, I'll have to decline. If not, I'll use what little I have left after getting crew spots on the almost-zero chance of getting him.

Should I go for it? That's a stupid question

Is it worth going for; or is it a smart choice? That's a stupid question, too.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audio would be a delight with this card.
    Intentionally Left Blank
    Uuuhhhhh were the packs pulled? All I have is Guiding Principles, Elusive Treasures, Premium Rewards, Merit Rewards, Basic, and Dabo........
    Packs don't show on mine, either. If it is full of purple crew I have immortalized, I'll have to decline. If not, I'll use what little I have left after getting crew spots on the almost-zero chance of getting him.

Maybe they were not dropping him? Seems to be the most common issue with Special packs lately.....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disappeared for me, as well. But now they're back.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm tracking him at #6 for Avg COM/SCI/DIP
    rqmcfrjqefsr.png

#1 for just Average COM/SCI:
    pz6x20f9xevr.png

#31 for Voyages altogether.

(I took out Starbase/Collection Bonuses)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • They are back for me also.
    edited December 2019
    Now a Spock Pack and a Promoted Pack with three of the Movie Crew. {Uhura, Chapel, Chekov}

9vvolmrv3o7y.jpg
  • "Can I help you?"
    "That's a stupid question!" :D
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NG8bdmLsAfo
  • Why was the pack pulled and reinstated later? I pulled 3 - 10x packs with 3 Pel as the prizes before the packs got yanked. Was the drop percentage off?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now a Spock Pack and a Promoted Pack with three of the Movie Crew. {Uhura, Chapel, Chekov}

9vvolmrv3o7y.jpg

Picked up last 2*s for Hippy Spock so very happy :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

9vvolmrv3o7y.jpg

As exciting as Patrick is, these are the ones that got me going. And now, as a result, my LtC Uhura is immortal...I’m really happy with DB right now.
  • 2 Spock 'N' Roll packs. 2 Khalifa Spocks, already immortal. Should have done the promoted pack......
  • Got Maquis Tuvok . . . could have been worse, but still disappointing.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
    Why was the pack pulled and reinstated later? I pulled 3 - 10x packs with 3 Pel as the prizes before the packs got yanked. Was the drop percentage off?

I also got Pel before it was pulled......

Answer DB?