Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Admiral Patrick

2»

Comments

• Don't worry everything worked o.k. I put up a support ticket regarding this drop and the last event drop. The answer was:
    I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive any 5* crew from the packs that you purchased.

Regarding that, I confirmed that 5* crew are dropping from those packs. Maybe that time there's a poor run of luck of not having the crew that you want. The Time Portal Packs are a game of chance, and there is no guarantee that you will receive any particular reward from them. Each time you purchase a Pack you have the same chance to get every item that you did in previous purchases. This offer was designed to be random and does not take into account what you may already have or otherwise not find useful.

Thank you for understanding. Please let me know if you have other concerns or questions.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry everything worked o.k. I put up a support ticket regarding this drop and the last event drop. The answer was:
    I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive any 5* crew from the packs that you purchased.

Regarding that, I confirmed that 5* crew are dropping from those packs. Maybe that time there's a poor run of luck of not having the crew that you want. The Time Portal Packs are a game of chance, and there is no guarantee that you will receive any particular reward from them. Each time you purchase a Pack you have the same chance to get every item that you did in previous purchases. This offer was designed to be random and does not take into account what you may already have or otherwise not find useful.

Thank you for understanding. Please let me know if you have other concerns or questions.

Except, the Packs were pulled briefly for SOME reason.....

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Yes, for these two events 13 pulls without a 5*.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, has anyone already pulled an Admiral Patrick from a 650 or a 6500 Dilithium pull yet?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, has anyone already pulled an Admiral Patrick from a 650 or a 6500 Dilithium pull yet?

I pulled him from a 6500 dil within a minute after the packs went live at noon eastern yesterday.

Someone else posted on discord pulling him from a 650 dil pack in the first 5 minutes.

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Confirmed, I got him in the first 650 pull, just wanted to make sure that someone has actually gotten him. Congrats on the FTM for Patrick, Paladin. :)

iaaj69zpi2ec.png
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a single pull with 650 of my last 657 dilithium and lucked out with an Admiral Patrick, but it was after the packs were back up, later in the afternoon.

• Except, the Packs were pulled briefly for SOME reason.....

Exactly. I think this is a same situation as Musketeer LaForge, but they just don't want to admit it and give out Admiral Patrick to people who bought packs before they were pulled and fixed.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Except, the Packs were pulled briefly for SOME reason.....

Exactly. I think this is a same situation as Musketeer LaForge, but they just don't want to admit it and give out Admiral Patrick to people who bought packs before they were pulled and fixed.

They'll admit it when they admit the AND shuttle bug.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick dropped for someone right when packs were released at 12pm est. DB has been forthcoming with bugged packs in the past, with compensation offers. I don't suspect any foul play here.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!