Speculation for Jan 2 Event

2»

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    While Sisko as such is far from exciting we will get 2* of him either way. This is what many people asked for during the last Flashback. Thanks for listening, DB!

These thanks are a bit early ... We don't know yet ... we don't know if Jake is as 400K VP during his event (probably not) ... so we'll only be able to get a 1/5 from the last mega-event event.

He's not the greatest, so maybe people will be thresholds and out for Dead to Rights ... I don't have him yet, naturally, I'd like a copy of him, but won't be sad if I don't get him.

In case it was a Rerun he would be in the threshold, if it was a Flashback he would be the ranked reward. But the latter left us without a 5* crew for the following event so I rather expect a Rerun.

We know Jake is the reward next week. Having the old crew as the rank reward is definitive proof. The following event is a flashback. There will be no 400k threshold. The only 5* for the Jan 2 event will be the ranked reward who will provide a bonus in the Jan 9 event.

/edit: Never mind. I forgot that they change nothing BUT the ranked reward in Flashbacks. I erronously remembered they changed nothing.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.