Home The Bridge
Options

12 day special offers - What did you get?

mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
So kicking off Day 1 of special offers - 20 packs + 4500 crons + 4500 dil - max twice

Comments

• Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Bought 40 packs (against my better judgement...) and a total bust... got 2 begolds (chose 2nd star on Braxton and 2nd star on COP Picard...). Feeling pretty burned right now...

Day 2 - 20 packs + 2250 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 3 - Rapid Recruitment (Recruit+Deploy) - 20 packs + 3000 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 4 - Boldly Going (Packs + More) - 15 packs + 1500 chrons + 1500 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 5 - Rampant Replication (Max Faster) - 40 5* replicators + 4.5 mil credits - 10 USD
    Day 6 - Wrathful Kirk + credits + chrons - 10 USD
    Day 7 - Dilithium Supernova - 4200 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 8 - Take the Coin - 15 packs - 10 USD - max once
    Day 9 - Reach for the Stars - 20 packs + 4500 chrons + 4500 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 10 - All Hands on Deck - 1 legendary citation + 5 super rare citations + 750 dil - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 11 - Refuel and Restock (Reinforce) - 15 packs + 1500 chrons + 600 dil + 187500 credits - 25 USD - max twice
    Day 12 - Dilithium Surplus - 1500 dil - 10 USD - max thrice
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 packs; 9 useful purples,3 golds (Mirror Stamets, Keeper, Detective Data
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a great offer. I got another Navigator Stamets so I went ahead and immortalized him. Also got this. I challenge someone to post a weaker pull. Even the schematics were awful

azcfm9mj3p2i.png
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against my better judgement, I bought one of the deals...and I walked away with a LOT. I got two stars (not second star, that's two begolds for two stars) for Kolinahr Spock and one star for Captain Okana (it was him or Nottingham Q; what are you gonna do?). And I got the final star for five SRs, one of which was Lily Sloane (who would have been the last star for the Spit and Bailing Wire collection, if I hadn't completed it earlier today with the event Scotty...should've seen that coming). And then a bunch of schematics for my 5* ships!

I then used the dilithium to get a second star on Torpedo McCoy!

So my better judgement ended up being pretty terrible. I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I got a second star for Enterprise-E Picard, a third for Tilly and a second for the Traveler. And a third for Beverly Picard's ex-husband. I bought with the dilithium the rest of the crew slots. And had a rest of dilithium for spending on the discounted packs with Astrosciences Sulu inside. Of course I didn't get him, but got a fourth star for Tilly.

Since nearly all purples are useless to me (because I have them), I got enough honor points for a fourth star on Torpedo Surgeon McCoy; the final one he gets Saturday from the Campaign citation.
  • Options
    Two great behold's to start (took 5th star on Augment O'Brien, 4th on Defensive Phlox) then 38 packs of honor.
    The pack from completing the Timelines Originals was a bust, as was today's campaign and community pulls. So that's 0 for 41 and counting now.
  • Options
    bought the deal 2 times, from 40 packs, i got around 10 beholds in total, all of them useless, no legendary crew, if DB doesn't make it up to me for this, it's the last year playing it..
  • Options
    it's pretty obvious the algorithm behind has changed, so great deals indeed..
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made this my Christmas present to myself for the year and doubled upon this offer...the results were pretty fantastic:

-1st star for EV Suit Burnham
    -2nd star for Enterprise-E Picard
    -2nd star for Away Team Number One
    -3rd star for Kolinahr Spock
    -4th star for Timicin
    -4th star for Assimilated La Forge
    -5th star for Katrine

Plus a mountain of honor, nearly enough for another citation (after buying two with my banked honor yesterday to put a fifth star on Gladiator Spock and a second on Torpedo Surgeon McCoy). We’ll have to see how tempting the rest of the offers are...I doubt I’ll do too many more, they’ll have to be pretty good deals to be worth it.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    xale wrote: »
    bought the deal 2 times, from 40 packs, i got around 10 beholds in total, all of them useless, no legendary crew, if DB doesn't make it up to me for this, it's the last year playing it..

Have opened 20 of the 40 so far, no 5*s here either....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    It was a great offer. I got another Navigator Stamets so I went ahead and immortalized him. Also got this. I challenge someone to post a weaker pull. Even the schematics were awful

azcfm9mj3p2i.png

I only did one special for 10. Not all the way through them yet, plus they keep getting added from event and campaign.

My Picard beats your Troi, but I think Ogawa beats Wesley any day. Call it a 'push'?
    ocd5tafgnkfm.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 - 20 packs + 2250 dil - max twice
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't go for it. Really disappointed from the 40 packs I bought yesterday so feeling burned and also significantly less value today for the price...
  • Options
    I made this my Christmas present to myself for the year and doubled upon this offer...the results were pretty fantastic:

-1st star for EV Suit Burnham
    -2nd star for Enterprise-E Picard
    -2nd star for Away Team Number One
    -3rd star for Kolinahr Spock
    -4th star for Timicin
    -4th star for Assimilated La Forge
    -5th star for Katrine

Plus a mountain of honor, nearly enough for another citation (after buying two with my banked honor yesterday to put a fifth star on Gladiator Spock and a second on Torpedo Surgeon McCoy). We’ll have to see how tempting the rest of the offers are...I doubt I’ll do too many more, they’ll have to be pretty good deals to be worth it.

On the fifth day of Christmas @Dirk Gunderson gave to himself...

The 5th star for Katrine!!!!
    That song is now stuck in my head with these adjusted lyrics XD
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

azcfm9mj3p2i.png

I only did one special for 10. Not all the way through them yet, plus they keep getting added from event and campaign.

My Picard beats your Troi, but I think Ogawa beats Wesley any day. Call it a 'push'?
    ocd5tafgnkfm.png

You are forgetting I could use the Proton schematics you got. I got very weak schematics

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    qjlra04rmofm.jpeg
    wsok9r175ddt.png
    2m7wot9ldeud.png
    ug8a4ct97pzd.png

I took Riker, No 1 and Archer. The campaign citation on Paris finished the lizard as there were 2 Parises in there today plus 1 Janeway, 3rd Paris dropped from the packs the day before yesterday.

I upgraded 5 ships and got 22 other useful purples.

Not really exciting for 40 packs but ok.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did today’s deal 1x and was very happy with my results...

1x 1/5 NS Tucker
    1x 1/5 AF Dax
    1x 1/5 Romulan Data
    1x 3/5 AoS Riker
    7 useful purples
    1 level added to 2 gold ships
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Day 3 - Rapid Recruitment (Recruit+Deploy)

20 Packs + 3000 Dil - 25 USD

Does anyone feel like we are just lab rats in this experiment DB is running. 3 days in a row same price for the LTO with 20 packs but just different combination of Crons/Dil. It was 2250 Dil yesterday...
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Passed like yesterday. 10 pack value is 10 USD so effectively selling 3000 Dil for 5 USD. I would probably go for an offer of 15 USD for 20 packs and nothing else...
  • Options
    I've been seeing the same offer every day: 15 packs, 1500 did, 1900 crons for $25.

Just as well it seems to be stuck: probably saving me some money.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been seeing the same offer every day: 15 packs, 1500 did, 1900 crons for $25.

You haven’t been reading it closely enough

• Options

Help me out - what am I missing?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Day 4 - Boldly Going (Packs + More)

15 Packs + 1500 Crons + 1500 Dil - 25 USD

The experiment continues.... gotta say this is probably the worst of the lot so far... Hard pass...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

See this thread for details on each day’s LTO:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15160/12-days-of-special-offers-starts-today/p1
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited December 2019

See this thread for details on each day’s LTO:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15160/12-days-of-special-offers-starts-today/p1
    🖖

Aha... So it went from my bad $25 Tuesday offer to a quite good $25 day 1 offer without my noticing... Then got progressively worse so by the time I looked closely again it was back to bad... Ah well. Money saved, all the same.

Thanks for the classification!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Day 5 - Rampant Replication (Max Faster)

40 5* Replicators + 4.5 mil Credits - 10 USD

... This is possibly the worst deal so far...
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Day 5 - Rampant Replication (Max Faster)

40 5* Replicators + 4.5 mil Credits - 10 USD

... This is possibly the worst deal so far...

I think at a different price point ($3) for a lower level player, it would be reasonable.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Day 6 - Wrathful Kirk + Credits + Chrons - 10 USD

Yup went for this. Kirks on my list to immortalise :) Credits and Chrons were a nice extra
  • Options
    I generally like the 10 USD deals for a 5* card plus chrons and credits. I hadn't bought any of the previous Christmas offers, but had to bite for an additional star on ALLCAPS Kirk. :)
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they will do 6 days of LTO with the #1 overall crew for each stat?

SEC - Wrathful Kirk
    CMD - Braxton
    DIP - Mambo Picard
    SCI - Gary Seven
    MED - Pollard
    ENG - Tribble Herder Scotty

Now that would be an awesome xmas run lol