Home The Bridge

Inventory fix

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
My invenory is far from full still but getting into the issue of desperate item management likely would have meant the end of my STT career. I totally hate the item cap hassle in all kind of games.

So I would like to say thank you, DB for fixing this in time for me. 👏
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto. I've had to go though the hassle of managing my inventory with crummy tools for doing so we appreciate you listening to the player base. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself have never gotten over 850/1,000 items...but that is almost entirely because I've paid attention to the plight of others and been very proactive in my inventory management. About once a month at least I've made it a practice of replicating something expensive and using all the random pieces of armor I collect that can only be used for crew I've already leveled.

Oh, and part of my plan has been to rarely spin the dabo wheel, that thing is notorious for filling inventories with nonsense!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed a post or something. There was a fix for the inventory cap?
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

g0e7q7gedmel.jpg
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

It was handily slipped into the bottom of the special offers announcement.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I do remember that. But the fix hasn’t been described yet right?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, as it said: On the horizon for 2020...
  • Not a moment too soon! I just happen to glance at it the other day and saw this...

ti2gkj7slnl0.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Better remove items it won’t be coming for a while.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Right. Just remember that the current way things are was their idea of a fix too. ;)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably be implemented in the first Update of 2020........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Exactly. “The fix” is not described. Something will change for inventory management that has been long asked for and is much appreciated. The way it will present itself? No cap? Higher cap? Or better management of un-wanted items and easier to get rid of them? Many times a recycle bin to place items from main inventory screen was asked for that then shows up in your your rep ration screen already full of the items. Or ppl have asked for a “WARNING” notice. How it will present is a mystery. 🧐
  • cptrios wrote: »
    Even if all it is is displaying equipment names on the replicator screen, I’ll be happy.

To be honest, this is more important to me than lifting the cap.