Home The Bridge

Merit Pull Challenge a.k.a 6° of Merit Pulls

2»

Comments

• Daystrom's Angels
    9rz361pm7iwo.jpg
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    We almost need a seperate thread devoted to posting pairings for this thread that have us stumped, I got one last night that I have absolutely no clue how to get all 3 under a single umbrella. I'll edit this post and add my image under a spoiler tag so as to not disrupt the flow of this thread, hopefully somebody can find a common theme that works!
    This one has me stumped

otg3qgn7vz1o.jpg
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    We almost need a seperate thread devoted to posting pairings for this thread that have us stumped, I got one last night that I have absolutely no clue how to get all 3 under a single umbrella. I'll edit this post and add my image under a spoiler tag so as to not disrupt the flow of this thread, hopefully somebody can find a common theme that works!
    This one has me stumped

otg3qgn7vz1o.jpg

That is a stumper. All three voiced characters in video games according to IMDB.
  • Were they all prisoners at some point?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    This one has me stumped

otg3qgn7vz1o.jpg

That is a stumper. All three voiced characters in video games according to IMDB.

Geez, yeah that's the only thing I could come up with, as well. I thought I was getting somewhere when I saw that Martha Hackett and Christopher Shea were born within 10 miles of each other, but then Chicago boy Koenig threw that whole thing off.

I think the lesson here is that if you find a trio who have no connections, toss 'em out and start again. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • We need to change this thread title to "Six Degrees of Merit Pulls"

I got a couple stumpers this week also, so I just didn't post them.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...