Home Past Anomalies
Options

daily missions bug

13»

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but all of a sudden when I try to press the button to open up daily missions the whole game freezes and crashes. Not sure if it’s a widespread problem or not

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15468/daily-mission-campaign-ach-problem

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15286/daily-missions-bug

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15319/new-version-roll-out
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Started happening to me today
  • Options
    WishwiseWishwise ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Just started happening to me after the 9PM PST reset, on both the Steam and Android versions. Locks up the app on Android, closes on Steam.

edit: After causing additional daily mission updates to trigger it seems I'm able to access it again. Maybe it's specific to certain updates on the daily mission tab.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still working on this - no eta though. Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Could you please provide info on your computer and browser?

And do I understand the steps correctly?
    You collect the last rewards from the daily missions.
    Then you go to the Campaign to collect the rewards there but receive a javascript error?
    Or does it happen for the last daily mission reward you are trying to claim.

And restarting does not help and this started with 7.4.0?

I'm on Android, Pixel 2. Freezes up almost every time I simply click "Daily Missions"
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started having this issue tonight. I'm on Android
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    JrodJrod ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    ok this bug has been happening for a couple weeks now. i have a pixel 3 xl.
    Issue arises when you click on the lower left missions circle. game locks up and requires a reboot. (i have screen shots).

it appears to only allow you back in once you complete a daily mission. (like complete an arena battle).

i then rebooted the game and tried it and it locked up.

so if you claim all your rewards, you cannot click the button again until midnight EST.

hopefully shan is watching this forum.

rebooting the game and trying it at 8pm when you can claim chronitons.

8:00 PM IT WORKS FINE NOW. cause i had something to click on. now i will reboot and try it again so i can lose my active instance of the game.

8:02 PM Back to being broken.

So from my rudimentary testing, the button breaks once there are no rewards to be pushed to the game. once you trigger a reward, it resets the lock and you can play as normal so long as you keep the game open. BUT IF THE GAME CLOSES YOU ARE SCREWED.
  • Options
    Issue arises when you click on the lower left missions circle. game locks up and requires a reboot. (i have screen shots).

it appears to only allow you back in once you complete a daily mission. (like complete an arena battle).

so if you claim all your rewards, you cannot click the button again until midnight EST.

8:00 PM IT WORKS FINE NOW. cause i had something to click on. now i will reboot and try it again so i can lose my active instance of the game.

So from my rudimentary testing, the button breaks once there are no rewards to be pushed to the game. once you trigger a reward, it resets the lock and you can play as normal so long as you keep the game open. BUT IF THE GAME CLOSES YOU ARE SCREWED.
  • Options

• Options
    I can confirm this error is occuring for me. First time I noticed it today. I was on Android and it crashed my game. REbooted phone, still crashed. Logged into Facebook version of game for first time in many months, it crashes there too - error: "too much recursion"
  • Options
    read my note above you raven
  • Options
    Just experienced this myself for the first time. Mildly relieved to know it's not just me.

Happened both on an Android Phone and a Chromebook.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have just pushed a fix that should take care of this issue!
    Please restart the game and check it out.

If you are playing on Facebook/gameroom, you might need to clear your browser's cache.