Home The Bridge

Why 2019 was the worst year for Star Trek Timelines

2»

Comments

• edited January 2020
    On topic: I started playing in Feb 2019. I cant speak for the other years as I have no ground to stand on there.

[snip]

So in my opinion, 2019 was great. But I can only comment on 2019. :)

You know, 2019 is also the worst year for you as a STT player. (My therapist sometimes regrets encouraging me to reframe things.)

That right there is a grade a :trollface:ing
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they could do a new Episode every 2-3 months as well change up the Cadet Challenges 1-2 times a year.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they could do a new Episode every 2-3 months as well change up the Cadet Challenges 1-2 times a year.

Cadet challenge change ups are long overdue

• DragynDragyn ✭✭✭
    . I like the ideas for improvement, even though I didn't read them yet - at least you seem to be offering something constructive.

What do even say to a comment like that?
  • cptrioscptrios ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why people are so upset about Expeditions being gone. There's only been one during my time in the game, and I absolutely hated it. Even more time-consuming than skirmishes, without the extra rewards.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    cptrios wrote: »
    I really don't understand why people are so upset about Expeditions being gone. There's only been one during my time in the game, and I absolutely hated it. Even more time-consuming than skirmishes, without the extra rewards.

Skirmishes I find take about 5hrs play over the 4 days to get a top 1500 rank.

Expeditions usually around 3-4hrs.

I agree the rewards arent as good, but its nice to get a bit of variation from the same old 3 event types over and over. Hopefully this year we'll see a new event type or two!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree the rewards arent as good, but its nice to get a bit of variation from the same old 3 event types over and over. Hopefully this year we'll see a new event type or two!

I do agree with you on the variety front, but not if it means bringing back expeditions!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

I do agree with you on the variety front, but not if it means bringing back expeditions!

Not even once a year on, say, New Year’s Eve? You know, for “auld lang syne” ... 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why 2020 is the best year for STT:

Today. <3

The end.

zit7wl71g26u.gif
    Let’s fly!